Truth or Dare

"Rapmon I 💗 U"

~~~

"Taehyung-ssi ,Truth or Dare ???"

Saturday night. The 7 friends had gathered up at Jimin's house for a nightout. After watching 3 movies in a row, they decided to play everyone's favourite traumatic game; Truth and Dare. So all of them had been sitting in a circle for almost an hour now, spinning the bottle and giving dares and truths to each other.

Up till now, everyone had just picked dares; Hoseok had chugged down an entire bottle of coke, Jimin had given Jungkook a lap dance, Jin had danced on "expensive girl" and Jungkook had kissed Taehyung on his cheek, much to the boy's happiness.

"Uhhh....truth"

Jimin perked up immediately, smirking as Taehyung visibly gulped. Perfect choice.

"Tae, you know what I'm gonna ask you, eh ?"

Taehyung looked down, embarrassed as he shyly nodded his head, fiddling with his fingers.

"Do you like Jungkook ?"

He cursed under his breath as all the members turned towards him, looking at him with curious eyes. Taehyung lifted his head up, taking a glance at the youngest member, who was clearly shy as his face and ears turned red.

"Hmm, Tae, do you ?" Hoseok asked smirking, inching closer towards the embarrassed male.

"I-I...uhh....maybe ?"

Jungkook's head shot up, eyes wide open as taehyung hid his face in his hands, knees curling up in utter embarrassment. Ohhhs shot up amongst the members as everyone started laughing and clapping.

Jin nudged Taehyung on his shoulder, making him look up at him and gestured him to talk with the younger. Taehyung shyly looked up at Jungkook, who was still gaping at him.

"Tae..."

"K-kookie...I-I know you probably-"

"Taetae no-"

"It's ok, just don't hate me."

"Taehyung listen-"

"Don't, please. I know you don-"

Taehyung's words were cut off as Jungkook slowly leaned in, placing is lips on for a second taehyung's before shyly pulling back. "I-I like you too...."

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise. "Y-you do ???" Jungkook nodded his head shyly, his hands making their way around taehyung's neck as he pulled him in for a hug.

The members cooed as the two youngest members cuddled into each other, their love pouring out after being hidden for a long time.

"Get a room and continue the game."

"Yoongi !!!"

"Sorry, i'm allergic to PDA."

"Says the one who was literally eating up hobi's mouth just some time ago in the living room !"

"Come on Jin hyung, don't bring that up....you know he's kidding, right ? He's probably loving the love." Hoseok replied, aghast, face red with embarrassment.

Everybody laughed, pulling Taekook apart as they both groaned, craving for more cuddles from each other. After a few minutes of Yoongi fake-gagging, Namjoon facepalming and a lot of bickering, the game resumed.

The next victim of the spinning bottle was Namjoon. "Kim Namjoon ! Dare or dare ???"

"What the fu-"