❀ 10- Cherry Blossom Tree

I took in a deep breath as I readied myself.

I was currently sitting in the cafeteria with the girls who were still eating lunch. I had already finished long before, since I had some plans.

I eyed the nearby table where the seven boys were seated at, and took in more time to look at one specific boy.

Taehyung appeared to be having fun as he laughed with the rest of the boys about some joke Hoseok had said.

When he smiles like that... It makes him look so cheerful and happy.

While me on the other hand, when I smile, I just look fake sometimes.

I sighed unhappily, while it was the girls turn to laugh at something that I didn't seem to catch up on since I was zoned out in my own mind.

Suddenly, an arm snaked around my neck from beside me and I turned my head to see it was only Yura. "Who are you looking at?"

"No one. And don't hold my neck like that, it hurts." I say to her as she continued to hold me there in her grip. "Yah, aren't you going to let go?"

"No. Not until you tell me who you were just looking at."

She said in an annoying chirp like tone, and I just rolled my eyes as she laughed.

"Aish! Yura!" I complained.

"Fine I'll guess for you. Hmm... Were you looking at Taehyung?"

I wiggled out of her arms around my neck, and stood up.

Minah, Sojin, and Yura all looked up at me as I stood up abruptly.

I began to stammer a little.

"I have some plans I have to attend. I'll be leaving now."

"Aigoo, when was our little Hyeri like this?" Yura said with a pout.

"When did she ever had plans?" Minah questioned me.

"Yah! Are you dumping us for another girl group?" Sojin said angrily after hearing what Minah said.

I shook my head and smiled. "No! I just have to go finish up something and I'll be back I swear! See you later!" I say, dismissing myself from them as I turned and walked away from the table.

Right when I was passing by the Bangtan boys table, Taehyung looked up at me with a questioning look, and I just nodded back at him.

  It's time.

I walked towards the exit, and towards the school garden.

Am I really doing this? But isn't this just a waste of time for me?

No. I just have to tell him some things. But what things I must tell him?

I frowned, still not knowing what to say to him still.

I nearly stopped in my tracks when I realized something.

... Since when did I care so much on what to say to Taehyung?

This seriously isn't me. This isn't me at all!

Out of nowhere, the feeling of nervousness swept in like a storm, and I started to doubt myself again. I shook my head, and started to hurry towards the one spot where I told him we would meet at.

I was slow to come since I was having second thoughts about this, and When I finally came, I wasn't surprised to see Taehyung standing there, waiting for me.