3 - Bonding with Cuteness!

Hii!! Quick heads-up, grammar errors:').

.

.

.

.

Calming breeze, an early morning in new Orleans. Alastor prepares himself to do his 'babysitting job' since Lucifer won't be taking care of his daughter for today because of urgent matters in his job.

The brunette finished preparing, ate his breakfast, and is now heading towards the morningstar residential place. After sometime of walking and humming, Alastor finds himself infront of the door. Exhaled deeply, the man rang the doorbell and the door was opened with Lucifer himself.

"Ah you're here really early than I expect.., come in, I have to explain things." Lucifer said to alastor, gesturing him to come inside, and that's what the brunette did. "So um, here's the list of all of the stuff I need you to do. If you're planning to take charlie outside for a walk, please don't make it last very late."

Lucifer said in a serious tone, making sure alastor understood what he meant. "Of course not! Don't worry, I'll make sure to take thorough note of that!" Alastor replied, wanting the man to not fret.

"Alright then, I trust that you won't mess it up. Also please, keep an eye on her..if anything bad happens to her I will kill you." The blonde said with a worry look and a even more serious tone, which alastor then said, "As I said before sire, Do not worry! I'll make sure she'll be safe." Looking at the man with a calm gaze.

"Okay then." Lucifer looked at him, but quickly turned around to call his daughter, charlie. Charlie, The fleeing sunshine, ran towards her father, "Dad! Dad! Do you really have to leave?" Said the child with her puppy eyes. Oh how cute this girl is.

"I'm afraid so sweetheart. But don't worry! I'll be back before you know it. In the meantime, Mr. Alastor here will take care of you while I'm gone. I trust that you'll behave princess?" Lucifer said the child, having worry in his tone but keeping calm.

"Aww...okay then..I promise to behave! But do you promise to come back home?" Charlie said to her father with seemingly, a sad cute expression. "Ah of course I would sweetie! I promise. When did I ever break a promise for you?"

Said the blonde man. "Yaaaayy!! Okay then I will behave!!" The sunshine replied, hugging her father tight. Alastor watch as the two giggle and hug each other. He can't help but, remember himself and his mother with these two.

His mother, oh how he truly miss her. A voice then called out his name which causing the brunette to snap. "Alastor? Are you alright?" Lucifer said, with a hint of concern. "Ah why, yes I'm fine sire! I was just thinking about something!"

The brunette said, assuring Lucifer. "Okay then. Charlie, you know Mr. Alastor right?" The blonde said to his daughter, where charlie replied with a nod and a smile. "Alright then! Make sure you'll stay by Mr. Alastors side okay?" Lucifer said to his daughter.

"Okay! I promise dad!" The child said with a beaming smile. "Alright then, I gotta go sweetie. I'll be right back soon, I love you and take care okay?" The blonde said in a hurry. "I love you too dad! Bye bye!" The sunshine replied, waving her father off to the door.

Once Lucifer left, Alastor asked if Charlie ate breakfast. Which where, the child said yes, but was still hungry. So, alastor made her some pancakes for her to eat. After a while of talking, playing with the sunshine, alastor proposed an idea to the blonde girl.