Finally there

When we where finally there, I jumped out, which i was quite thankful for because the car was really stuffy and we were in there for a long while. I stretched then looked at the house. As we approached I kept glancing at Jackson hoping he wouldn't notice how nervous I was. He opened the door for me like the gentleman he was. As I entered the house I quickly realized the house was much more elegant than I had expected. It had two astounding marble stair cases with a beautiful silver railing.

"Wow this is so much prettier than I ever expected," I remarked.

"Yeah, that's what I said the first time I saw it, too," Jackson replied in a calm and quiet voice. "Ok. Now let me show you to your room."

We walked up the left stair case down the hall and to the right and into a purple room with a big canopy bed up against the wall opposite us. The floor was a brilliantly white carpet with a round purple rug in the center of it. There was a huge dresser next to the window, which had translucent purple curtains. To the right of the bed was a bookshelf full of books and pictures of me as a baby.

"It's amazing!" I shouted.

"Glad you like it," said a gentle voice that I didn't recognize.

************************************

Authors note

************************************

Hope you like it ideas just kept flowing in to my brain I worked really hard

Comment Fan Vote plz

Love ya,

-S