II.

My head is feeling woozy but I keep dancing, it's been an hour and Lindsay is still not back with Rowan.

I wonder what they're doing in there.

My black dress keeps riding up my thighs and I can feel someone holding tight onto my waist.

"You're a really sexy dancer." He whispers into my ear and I chuckle like a school child.
I rub my ass onto his crotch and I can feel his hard on.

My sunglasses are still in so the person can't see my eyes.

"Come." He says and I begin to feel nervous. It's my first time and I don't want to rush anything.
He grabs onto my hand and I jerk away.

"No, sorry." I say and I can see the anger that flashes in his eyes.
He growls and grasps into my hand tightly. I whimper and try to break free but he holds me tightly and drags me towards the the hallway of the club.

His places his mouth on my neck and begins to suck harshly at the skin there.
Tears sting my eyes as he grips tightly onto my breasts and I try to push him but my strength fails me.

"Excuse me, I don't think it's right you do that to a lady." A male with a strong French accent says.
I can hear voices but I can't see anything.

"Go away." The man holding me says harshly and I begin to cry.

All of a sudden, the man lets me go and I hear the exchange of hits and grunts.
"Are you okay?" The French accented man asks and I nod while still crying.
He hugs me and even though he's a stranger, I feel safe with him.

A sudden need washes over me and I crash my lips onto his.
He seems shocked at first but instantly reciprocates. He pries open my mouth with his tongue and places his hand under my ass, lifting my up.

I wrap my legs around his torso when he suddenly breaks the kiss.

"We can do this here, globe." He says and I wonder why he says that.
I look down to find my glasses on the floor.

"You have really beautiful eyes." He compliments and I smile. Once again, he smashes his lips onto mine and my hands travel to his head and tugs at the roots of his hair.
A primal grunt evades his throat and I bite my lip to stifle a moan at the sound.

He breaks the kiss and lets me down.

"I don't want to take advantage of you. Are you okay?" He asks and places the back of his hand on my forehead.
I nod and he begins to ask further questions.

"Are you sure? I could order and Uber for you or something." He says and I tiptoe to kiss him. He hesitated a bit then hugs my waist and returns the kiss again.

After a while, he breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes.

"My place?" He asks and I roll my eyes while smirking. "Of course." I respond smugly.

He carries me and leaves through the emergency exit.

He turns on the engine of his car and within minutes, we're speeding through the street.
I don't know if it's my drunkenness or something but I feel as if I could do anything with no consequences.

"You seem excited." I say with a wink and he chuckles.

"Get out." He commands and turns the engine off. I squeal excitedly and get out of the car, stumbling a bit due to my drunkenness.
He wraps his fingers around my neck and crash his lips onto mine again.
He bites my bottom lip and pulls at it, causing a pop sound that emanates throughout the parking lot.

"Let's get inside, I'm not sure I can control myself Globe." He says with his husky voice.
He drags me inside his penthouse and into the elevator.

He lifts up my dress and grabs onto my ass. I groan and kiss him more passionately as the pleasure from that mere action gets overwhelming.