DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This is of fiction

DISCLAIMER: This is of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from our exploit the content of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

© 2024 by ItimnaPluma_

***

TRIGGER WARNING: The theme of this fictional story is not designed to cause harm or discomfort to readers. Rather, the author's intent is to broaden perspectives by presenting situations that mirror real-world events and experiences. Through the careful selection of words and phrases, the narrative seeks to impart valuable lessons and provoke thoughtful reflection on the complexities of life and society.

However, please be advised that this story may not be suitable for all audiences. It tackles serious subjects and contains explicit language that may be unsettling to some readers. Reader discretion is advised, and you may choose to skip any sections that you find distressing. The goal is to offer an engaging and thought-provoking experience, but it is important to approach it with an awareness of its mature content.