Chapter 4

It's finally Thursday and we're not going to school because of the mission we have, I'm currently in my room watching Tiktok. Someone knocks on my door and am thinking it the maids, after I tell them to come in, they bring in the clothes I'm going to be using for the mission.

Apparently we have to go classic because we can't go in there with boots and tank tops we have to fit in.

"Here are the things you requested for miss" one of the maid stated.

"You may leave"

I go over to were my dress is laid and it's a black strapless dress that goes down past my knee it has a slit cut at the side, beside it is a Cuban link chain with a cross on it and a diamond bracelet, the heels were silver.

After a long time of staring at the dress, I nodded in satisfaction.

One Hour Later

I'm finally done, I decided to let my hair down and part it to the side, I've been trying to lay my edges but gave up, luckily Madeline came to the rescue and helped me with it.

Now am fully ready, I step out of my room with Madeline and just in time the boys come out or where out like thirty minutes ago.

"Let hit the road" Logan says as he sees us, winking at Madeline cause she has her hair in a low bun and a red dress with bare back with it going flay downwards with gold necklace and earrings to match. I look at him in disbelief like wheres my wink too.

"You look good guys" Madeline says to the guys, Logan wore a red and black tuxedo with turtle neck and a gold chain necklace, while Felix and Alex are both wearing white peak tuxedo's with a black tie. Honestly they look good.

As we head out, I decide to take the Bugatti chiron super sport 300+ because, I need to fit in and can't take my motorcycle with a freaking gown to a party, they will think am crazy and that's gonna probably blow are cover.

We head straight to Megan's place to review the plan just one more time as we still have an hour left. When we got there chandler was already there and his wearing a midnight peak tuxedo with a black turtle neck that matches his eyes and a Rolex I got to say he looks...hot. He smirks at me and I didn't even know that I was staring rolling my eyes I walk in to see Megan and damn does she look fine in her one shoulder corset and a split hem bell-bottoms pants with bright shade of red lipstick and silver earrings.

Were all shocked not that the she isn't hot,she's extra extra hella hot today like badass ready to kill and Alex can't stop staring, oh brother. Millie walks in next and am looking to see if I'm in the right place like why is everyone look good tonight we're gonna get blood on our hands that's for sure, she's wearing a white dress with gold chains at the back showing her nice curve, I feel really bad for the dress because we're gonna get blood on it.

"Let review the plan once more, so Chandler your gonna be up looking out for the jewel and Millie your gonna get rid of the body guards at the guarded doors to allow us have access, Morgan your with me we're gonna try and interact with the others at the auction mainly the host to see what we can find and use him as bait if anything goes wrong, Madeline you are going to help keep a look out with Chandler and Felix I'll need you took block all the cameras so we don't get caught Logan take out the guards outside and Millie if you have nothing to do after taking the guards out support Logan incase he needs back up if he doesn't then go help chandler" we all nod absorbing the plan because we can't fuck this up.

"Alex did you do what your suppose to do" Megan asked look at him.

"Yeah, the weapons are already in place" he shows us the blueprint and were they were.