Won't You Stay Till The AM?

u have to begin today's chapter with me first. Thank you so much for reading, the votes mean a lot. Please comment from time to time, I would love to hear your thoughts. 

Love you and TPWK! Hope you enjoy the chapter! 

(Harry's POV) 

Here's a life lesson- never, and I repeat NEVER let Louis William Tomlinson anywhere near a kitchen, unless you're trying to commit arson. 

"How the fuck was I supposed to know it would catch fire?" Louis yelled, frantically patting his burning sleeve. 

"Well what did you think happens when you put something into fire?"

"I don't know!"

"IT FUCKING CATCHES FIRE!"

"Well I know that NOW. You couldn't have told me earlier?"

"I didn't think I needed to tell you that if you put something in fire IT'S GONNA CATCH FIRE! I THOUGHT THAT WOULD OBVIOUS!"

"Oh come on now. A wise man once said that one should never make assumptions, they only add fuel to th fire." Louis was still, unsuccessfully, trying to stop his shirt from turning to ashes. 

I cocked an eyebrow. "Is the wise person you?"

A smug grin lifted his lips which was ridiculous because YOU DON'T SMILE WHEN YOU ARE ON FIRE! "Of course it is," He replied. 

"Oh really? What kind of wise person DOESN'T KNOW HOW FIRE WORKS? DID YOU THINK YOUR SHIRT WAS GONNA FREEZE OR SOMETHING?"

"Now now, Harry. Stop screaming. Calm down."

"YOU'RE ON FIRE HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?"

Louis tore his shirt off finally when the fire started spreading to it's front. It lay in a smouldering pile on the floor and he stamped it out. "I hope you have spare clothes," He said staring at the rag that was once a shirt. 

The audacity of the guy. I asked him to watch the pancake so I could get the mail and what does he do? Manages to drop the pancake into the flames and decide that picking it up with the hem of his sleeve was far more logical than using the tongs lying RIGHT THERE. 

"You absolute idiot," I grumbled. "You could have gotten third degree burns!" 

Louis found that hilarious. Holding his stomach, he fell to the ground beside his ruined shirt in a fit of giggles. "Oh Haz! Relax love! I'm fine!"

I did not think it was funny, but there was just something about his laugh that made me want to have to smile. I did still try to knock some sense into his head. "You could have been seriously hurt! People can die from burns which means you could have died!"

"I don't see how that could be a problem." 

The smile dropped off my face. Louis noticed it too and stopped laughing almost immediately. "What happened Haz? All good?"

What happened? Did he not see anything wrong with what he had said? My brain went back to the numerous times he had made jokes about dying. They had been funny until I had found out about his... Well, let's call it his habit. After that, it was just wrong. I hated those jokes with everything I had in me. 

"Don't say that again Lou," I managed to choke out. "Never ever ever because I can see a lot of problems with you dying."

A frown creased his brow. I could almost hear his thoughts. What is wrong with this kid? Two days ago, he barely said good morning and now he wants me to never make sad jokes? Pull it together man. If that really had been what he was thinking, he did not say it out loud. Instead he just gave a short, stiff nod and mumbled something about how he would try.