Chapter 10: Battle Against The Undead

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 10 of the story, now it's time for Godzilla to have a life and death battle. Now let's begin)

3rd P.O.V

(A/N: music)

"Godzilla was slowly backing up upon being surrounded by the undead walking corpses of both his allies and enemies. This was certainly a situation that he never thought of finding himself into, especially in terms of him being surrounded by other monsters. Since these monsters were all undead, killing them would be proven to be an impossible attempt, so the solution would be to hold off these undead monsters and find a way out of here. The first one to attack was the undead Baragon who let out a roar and charged towards the king of the monsters, he attempted to tackle him down by pouncing on him, only to be grabbed Godzilla as he then throws the rotting Kaiju sending him crashing down on the ground. The impact of the crash caused blood to come out of the monster's nostrils and eyes. Two others made they're way towards him, Varan and Gezora, the gliding monster flew to Godzilla only for the radioactive monster to use his tail hitting the undead Varan who falls headfirst on the ground. The skull of the lizard-like monster cracked from the impact"

Godzilla: (I got to fight my way out of this)

"Undead Gezora was charging towards the king of the monsters who charged back as well. Both monsters collided and Godzilla proceeds to push the squid monster, Undead Gezora then used it's tentacles to push back and managing to tackle down Godzilla. Before the rotting corpse could even attack, Godzilla would proceed to fire his Atomic Breath hitting the head of the squid monster which caused an explosion of blood and rotting flesh to fly on his face. The radioactive monster proceeds to get Gezora off him who was shaking uncontrollably from the pain, upon standing up, he soon notices Undead Gigan getting ready to strike him with his hook hands, Godzilla quickly reacts by grabbing the squid monster and uses it as a shield as Gigan's hook pierces through Gezora's damaged head causing it to screech loudly in pain. Godzilla then swings his tail at Gigan hitting his left arm and managing to have it come off as the cyborg monster lands on the ground. The king of the monsters took a notice of the durability of these undead monsters, they were pretty fragile, almost like fighting glass that could be easily shattered, so he could create a pathway out of this swarm"

"However, as he was taking in account this detail, something hit his chest causing him to roar in pain, he looks down to see chunks of burning and rotting flesh on his chest burning his skin. It came from Undead Hedorah who fired it from it's rotting body which seems to acidic, not taking any chances, Godzilla fires his Atomic Breath at the pollution monster's stomach which caused an explosion and a grayish liquid was pouring out of the hole from his stomach. As Godzilla was about to make a move, he suddenly felt something biting his right leg causing him to roar in pain, he looks down to see something quite unexpected. It was a severed head of King Ghidorah with no eyes and looks to be able to move despite not being attached to anything"

Godzilla: (This is beginning to get frustratedly disgusting !)

"Godzilla proceeds to get a hold of the severed head who tried biting his face upon getting lifted. The radioactive monster would then notice Undead Rodan charging towards him while screeching loudly, he decides to strike by using the severed head like a weapon and hits the face of the pteranodon causing it's lower beak to come off. Before he could react, Godzilla gets hit in the back by something sharp causing him to fall down on the ground, Undead Anguirus had taken the opportunity to attack while he was distracted by becoming a rolling spikey ball. Godzilla growls a bit in pain as his back was bleeding heavily and he was attempting to get up"