Chapter 41 Enzo Scampanelli

This isn't going to work Burgess would pay, no one screws me over and gets away with it.

"Get Burgess, on the phone now!" I yelled at Nino. One of my informants with the ATF, had filled me in on a raid that would be happening shortly.

"Boss, he's not answering, I think he's shut his phone off" Nino tells me from the doorway.

I fold my arms across my chest and lean back in the chair, "well, let's hit Mr.Burgess, were it will hurt, let's find a weakness. No one is safe" I tell him, and it's true.

I've spent the last three days moving product around and transferring money to different off shore accounts, Burgess made his bed now it was time for him lay in it.

"He's got a wife, but I don't think we can get to her. He's also got a sister, she's kind of the black sheep of the family. A former cop" Tony tells me, as he pulled the file from the cabinet.

"You do good work Tony, tell me more about this sister" I'm intrigued by the fact she's a former cop, I'd never pass up an opportunity to fuck with a cop.

Tony smiles "her name is Kim Burgess, seems she's all about helping people. She isn't driven by the almighty dollar. Her boyfriend is in Voight's unit, he's got a kid. A baby. Like I said she's the black sheep, so I'm not sure if he'll care if we go after her"

"The kid's off limits, I don't mess with kids, but the sister and her boyfriend are fair game" I wave them both out of the office.