Its ok to share - Chan and Felix

Chan's eyes followed you as you walked towards the kitchen of the dorms, he was so quiet that you had no idea he was even home. You thought you and Felix had the dorms to yourself while the boys all went away for their break. Chan was supposed to have gone to Changbin's but decided to stay back instead, something inside of him yarned to stay home and now he knew what it was. He'd have missed the perfect opportunity to watch you walk around the apartment practically naked,  as you walked to get some water.
"Babe-" Felix stopped himself from talking when he saw Chan watching you, he'd known for a while that Chan had a small crush on you but he thought nothing of it. He'd been opposed to sharing you but Felix had, had a dream a couple of nights ago about all three of you together. It had turned him on so much he couldn't get back to sleep and woke you up just to f*ck the dreams away but now that you were standing there in front of them both it almost made it feel like it was supposed to happen,
"Lix what- Oh! Chan! Sorry, I thought- I thought we were alone," You stammered out putting the cup back into the sink as you tried to pull your shirt down, it wasn't like you were displaying anything but you were suddenly shy in front of Chan .
"It's okay I was enjoying the view actually," Your ears turned red as you got shy in front of him you casually walked over to Felix not wanting Chan's words to affect you too much. There was no denying that he was incredibly handsome and sweet and you had thought about him once or twice, but you were loyal to Felix.
"What's the matter kitten? Did Chan's words make you feel good?" Felix's hand ran down your spine until he came into contact with your ass giving it a squeeze as you let out a yelp of surprise.
"W-What are you doing?" You whispered as you looked at Felix, he reached out to run his hand through your hair he'd always loved how soft it was.
"Well I've always wondered what it would be like to share you and I know Chan's been thinking of that too," Your eyes widened as you looked at Chan, he was sitting back in the chair closing his laptop. He wasn't going to lie, he found you extremely attractive and there had been more than one occasion when he'd heard you and Lix and imagined what it would be like if he was involved somehow.
"Share me? How?" Your thighs squeezed together as you got excited at the thought the action didn't go unmissed by Chan who smirked at Felix,
"I think she likes this Felix, I can already smell her arousal just dripping from her," Within seconds they were by your side and your back was against the wall, your head spinning to look at both of them as they inched closer. Their breaths on each side of your neck until they finally laid gentle kisses on the exposed skin,
"What do you say, Kitten? Do you want to play?" Felix questioned softly biting down on your ear as he whispered into it, your head began to frantically nod before you even had a chance to think it through. All you knew was that you wanted both of them, touching you, kissing you or the other way around. You just wanted them.

"Nice and easy kitten, we won't do anything you're not comfortable with." Chan took onto the nickname Felix had for you really well.
"Strip," You licked your lips as the demand came from Felix who was normally quite reserved when it came to the bedroom but tonight something came over him.
"O-okay, but you too." You stuttered out looking down at your outfit, you didn't have much to strip out of except for the black lace panties and the shirt you'd stolen from Felix. Chan smirked at you,
"Alright Kitten," He slowly began to pull the black hoodie up from his stomach revealing his abs that you'd seen at a glance before but that were now on full display for you to view.
"You have a little droll baby," Felix grumbled trying not to get jealous since this was his idea in the first place, you felt heat rush through your body as you began to slowly lift the baggy shirt from your body letting it drop to the floor.
As you went to reach for your panties the boys stopped you, Felix turned you around to slap and grab onto your ass. It was one of his favourite things about you,
"So sexy," You whimpered as he squeezed a little harder and then Chan's hand came into contact with your other ass cheek, slapping and grabbing onto the skin roughly chuckling as you let out a whine.
"So cute when she whines like this Felix, I don't know how you keep control of yourself," He whispered kissing down your neck as you rolled your head back to look at Felix who was licking his lips at the sight of you,
"I don't know how I do either Channie," You shakily ran your hand down their bare stomachs before you began palming them through the shorts they were wearing, both of them rock hard making your mouth water at the thought of them. You sank down onto the floor turning to face their crotches and looked up at them.
"Does baby want a taste?" You nodded silently taking your hands up to the button of Felix's shorts, you began to unbutton them while Chan watched eagerly waiting to see what you could do.
"I-I want you both," You whispered palming Felix through his boxers with one hand while your other fumbled with the button to Chan's shorts, he smirked helping you out.
They both stripped out of their boxers leaving you to kneel in front of them, your core growing wetter from the sight of both of their members in front of you. You reached out to stroke Chan while you took Felix into your mouth, you wanted to work your way up to Chan since he was a little larger than Felix, not in length but in girth. Your eyes locked with Felix as you began to slowly swirl your tongue around his tip. Licking slowly along his slit to suck up his prec*m while you pumped Chan in your hand, occasionally switching eye contact with them both as you sucked Felix off.
"F-Feels so warm kitten," At the nickname, you began to take more of him into your mouth taking him until he hit the back of your throat and then you slowly began to bob your head up and down making sure you took him all the way to the back of your throat so he could feel it.
"Shit Y/n," He moaned out rolling his head back and bucking his hips so he could hit you in the back of the throat again. You hummed around him to create some vibrations around his c*ck and he grunted, you pulled off swirling your tongue around his tip before switching over to Chan. There was a string of drool dripping down your chin which made Chan moan at the sight off. Your hand was on Felix continuing to pump him while you spat onto Chan's c*ck, pumping him slowly as you placed your lips around his tip. Licking the tip and swirling your tongue around it before sucking softly making him whine out.