Personal Preparations

'If I had a nickel for every time I was going to have sex before a big, climactic fight it would be two. It's not much, but the fact it's happened twice is strange.'

Silly as the thought was, Y/N couldn't stop himself shaking as no mental preparations could hold back the natural fear that came over him. The battle for the Holy Grail both being the reason and not the reason why this tension came over him.

Composed but with the faintest dullness was his Servant. His heart burned in intimacy as, like the first time before, Y/N looked over the petite Saber. Bright hair that made her worthy of Excalibur, eyes that were more emerald than being just green eyes. The shining resolve that told him that they could win the Holy Grail War.

They had tough times, but they moved together. The final stop was the King of Heroes, Gilgamesh. The next day would be when everything was settled, the true end to the Holy Grail War.

Saber shook as she locked eyes with her Master, the resolve fading from both as they looked over their bodies. The air feeling colder as their naked bodies gazed into one another. It was like Adam and Eve over again, a sense of shame like they were sinners as Saber's tiny tits focused forward with arousal.

His blood, which burned and boiled through all the combat, ran more aggressively as he took in Saber's form yet again. She was different to both Sakura and Rin, two girls that Y/N felt a sense of affection that would have been his crush had Saber not 'pierced' his heart so thoroughly. The young girl who strove to be the greatest king... that is the one Y/N gave himself to.

Natural lust combined with passion as Y/N felt his penis strive, as if unsheathed from shyness. Saber wasn't blind to that, A-rank Instinct for a reason, but intercourse for the second time was something that her body took time to get used to. Her hands sticking to her body as she averted her gaze like Invisible Air.

"Is it not good enough?" Saber asked.

In terms of body development, that was true. But his heart was made of stronger. The times with Saber moved his entire body as Y/N's cock never stopped growing in response to Saber. She was mighty, a petite body that could push back Heracles. A blessed Servant that may very well be the only match for the King of Heroes.

Y/N knew that wasn't true, not in the slightest, pulling her in for another kiss. His attempt was more forceful, designed to show Saber she was more special. Calm as he usually was, that was no longer there. Y/N restrained enough to press only his lips, a struggle he resisted as Y/N's hands moved towards Saber's smooth skin. An amazing warrior she was, yes, but Saber still was that gentle woman who moved his heart.

His body racing faster, unable to take it anymore as Saber didn't resist the way he pushed her forward and continued gathering her body into him. Instead, she felt his sincerity, his gentleness, his willingness to wait for her as Saber held him. The strength of a Servant making him finally turn to her again as their kiss ended, Saber smiling.

"I..."

Her gentleness made a part of guilt flare up in him, but it wasn't given time to fester as Saber pulled a finger to his lips and silenced him. "You don't need to hold back, Master. If you want me, I will want you. Let us not hold each other back."

The final straw as Saber accepted it, so he would as well. Her name would not come off his mouth right away, but that was not needed as the two of them embraced each other. Their hearts bouncing closer as they embraced each other but that wasn't needed as they pulled back and Saber was down on her knees, his eyes burning up as Saber's position was vulnerable. It felt dark to witness.

An emerald shine that made his heard melt and Y/N lost any resistance as his hands came down to Saber's head, gulping but luckily Saber was in control as she pulled his penis to her mouth, her tongue coming down on it for the second time since this journey together. It was warm and gentle, nervous and ready as Saber and her petite frame moved to face his massive cock again. a powerful side of him that could be called one of his few charm points.