Really Rude

Was she out of her mind for doing this?! Maybe, but the world of being a magus meant you had to be rough. It didn't do her any good to be second guessing this, plus no one would be dying if this happened. Sure, being knocked out with a cold for a few days wasn't idle, but it was all Rin could offer at the moment. The moment to knock him out coming now as the suspected Master continued walking in the late of night, dancing and murmuring a tune

Her balance calmed down, her mind focusing and she locked in. 'Sorry about this. It won't kill, I promise, it won't sting as well,' she thought to herself, activating her magic circuits and conjuring up a Gandr shot.

She had to be quick about this before Shirou came. Naïve as always, he wouldn't allow her to take the shot, so this time she had to avoid him. Of course Archer would make some comment about her being soft on him, but Rin didn't need the Heroic Spirit's sass to come hit her. Therefore, the time was now, releasing the Gandr shot at once.

The time of his life for Y/N, just in a feel good movie as he began jamming his body to the beats of enjoyment. "Well, I wrote this song for the Christian youth, I wanna teach kids the Christian truth! If you wanna reach those kids on the street, then you gotta do a rap to a hip-hop beat. So I gave my sermons an urban kick; my rhymes are fly, my beats are sick. My crew is big and it keeps getting bigger! That's cause Jesus Christ is my ni—!"

No sooner before he could go further, his body shut down just like that. His head reaching right for some concrete CTE as the speed of which he was falling was too great. Amplifying her natural ability with magecraft, Rin barely managed to stop it from being fatal. A nasty cut on the side of his head still as Rin sighed. 'I failed again... now I'll have to take him back to my house. I don't know where he lives. So much for being a model student...'

With the hope that no one saw her, Rin slugged him along. There was the relief his house wasn't far from her as this happened, but it was still annoying as she brought him along while trying to figure out who the next Master could have been. Shinji appeared to have been out of the war, so he could be counted out, but then that didn't leave much choice on who else it might be as well. Rin biting her nail as she wanted to throw everything.

"Do you need help? A Servant is always here to help, even if it's the Master's fault."

Sarcastic and present, Archer made his entrance. The red knight with no name smirking at her misfortune. "I would say you could leave, but I'll accept your help, Archer. I need you to watch over everything as usual, pass me that towel and those plasters. It's my responsibility to watch over him," she said, bringing in the chair closer with the preparation to have to sleep on the bed.

Obeying his orders and carrying them out effectively, Rin had everything set up for a long night. Her eyes flickering every so often as Y/N shuffled every once in awhile, clearly feeling better but still shaking and stirring. Rin overworking her mind as she was annoyed, her annoyance turning into undisciplined focus as the next Master evaded her.

"Rin..."

"What?!" she snapped, pausing and covering her mouth as she realised it was the unconscious Y/N muttering in his sleep. 'Did he hear me? Me and my big mouth!' she cursed herself, her heart racing faster as Y/N only repeated the word again, making her more tense as he was murmuring then it went back silent.

Her caution raised as Y/N continued waffling every so often, then a dead calm. Rin's exhaustion finally dragging into her, only for her to shuffle back into focus as rustling work her up, making her growl as she really was having enough of him trolling her every so often. Even if it was by accident, Rin wanted to shoot him with another Gandr to silence him. However, it was her turn to get silenced as the call for her name was followed by the covers being manipulated, rising due to one sharp point and extending even more.