Chapter eight

I woke up in a room. It was white and the sheets felt like paper. I looked around and noticed it was the hospital wing. I looked to my right and saw my Mattheo. He saw me and immediately stood up and asked if I was ok. I said that I felt a little light headed but that I would be fine. He sighed in relief and got Madam P to help me and get me some meds. How long was I out I asked Mattheo before I took the medicine that Madam P gave me.

************* time skip because I'm lazy brought to you by ❌👃 man *************

I later found out by mattheo that Theodore got expelled and is now not going to be allowed into any magic school in the world and is probably going to get arrested. I and mattheo are about to graduate from hogwarts. I could not be happier he and I have been dating for a while and I am going to go to college in America to be a nurse in the mugle world.

The End

Words: 239

A/n: Hi guys so I'm ending this book sadly but I lost interest in it and I'm hoping to make better books in the future. I'm so sorry to disappoint you guys but I am making another book and hopefully some pjo and HoO and ToA related stuff in the future.

Signing off -
                           ~wise girl ~