Chapter 1: ??????

9:52 AM: Inside a certain school's classroom, the teacher was lecturing about statistics and probability.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I raised my hand.

"Yes?" The teacher inquired.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked politely.

"Sure, you may," she replied, then resumed teaching.

Leaving the classroom, I thought, "What a nice day," as I admired the blue sky and its beautiful clouds. "Descending to the first floor is such a hassle; why are we on the fourth floor anyway?"

I peered down, clutching the wall tightly. "So high," I murmured.

Here's the edited version with improved grammar and flow:

---

"Huh?" I gasped. Why am I falling down?

...

"Hey! Someone fell from the building!"

I struggled to open my eyes and saw the clear sky. "How beautiful," I murmured.

Then I questioned, "Why am I on the ground?"

...

Slowly, I raised my hand. Looking at my hand, covered in blood.

"Ah... I'm losing a lot of blood."

...

"Mr. Siah! Mr. Siah!" The teacher shouted, bringing me back to my senses. "Mr. Siah, is something wrong?" he asked.

I glanced at my surroundings; all my classmates were looking at me. "Umm... Can I go to the bathroom, ma'am?" I said.

Walking down the hallway, I muttered to myself, "What the hell was that? I'm certain I died back then. What the hell is going on!?"

I glanced at the wall, gripping it tightly. "I know... this is the place," I said, then turned around to find my best friend behind me.

"Dammit! I made sure I hid myself!" he exclaimed.

"What... are you doing?" I asked, feeling hesitant.

"I was supposed to knock you off," he said sarcastically.

"I see."

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked, sounding worried.

"Yeah, don't worry," I reassured him with a smile, and we proceeded to the bathroom.

As we walked back to the building, I suddenly said, "Hey, can you go first? I forgot something behind."

"Oh, I can wait for you," he offered.

"No, no, don't worry about it," I insisted.

"Okay..." he said, then walked away.

Here's the revised version with improved grammar and flow:

---

Returning to the spot where I had fallen, I stood there, gazing up at the sky. "Hah... am I going crazy?"

"Why aren't you in your classroom?" a teacher asked, the same voice I had heard when I fell.

"Umm... Ma'am, it's a strange question, but have you perhaps seen someone fall from here?" I inquired.

"Fall? That would be tragic! Why would someone fall from here?" she responded.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that, Ma'am. I'll be going then," I said, excusing myself.