Consequences.

TW: Knifes, cutting, yelling, panic attack, physical abuse:((

~~~~~~~~~~

"TOM FUCKING SIMONS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN." My father screamed throughout the house. The echos sounding louder with each passing minute.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

My hands started shaking while tears threatened to burst from my eyes. I tried to hold them back, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

"I'm sorry. Im—" I began to choke on my sobs. I had started to pant.

"I'm sorry I was late— I just—" As I was managing to get out a couple words I got cut off by a loud scream.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOUR EXCUSES ARE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE CLEANING THE HOUSE. I GIVE YOU A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, FOOD, WATER, MONEY AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN?!" He threw his halfway-filled beer bottle towards my direction.

"I— I'm S—SoRry— I didNt meAn to— I'm so-sorry!" I managed to get out. My breaths became unsteady and uneven.

Breathe in, and out. In and out. In and out. In and out—

My breathing exercises were not working. I tried a different tactic as I traced up and down my fingers.

"Let's see how many things you missed today, ya?" He said with a cold, stern voice. I could feel chills going down my spine.

I was shaking and crying as i was pressed against the cold, wooden floor.

"nO— iM s-sOrry.." My heart began racing.

No no no no no no no...

"Let's see, Thomas. You missed cleaning our house, making me dinner, oh! And you forgot to apologize, didn't ya?"

"nO pleAse— im sOrry!" I begged.

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T DISRESPECT ME." Phil yelled, I started to cover my ears and pray that he would stop screaming.

He grabbed my hand and slammed it on the kitchen counter, dragging me across the room.

"You know what this means, don't you. Three mistakes and then the kitchen blade." I stared in his eyes. Filled with nothing but anger.

He grabbed a kitchen knife and put it against my palm.

"NO NO IM SORR— AHH!" Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I started to scream in pain as he slit my wrist.

He grabbed my fresh-opened wound and put it on the oven stove.

"Your actions have consequences." He repeated as each slice went deeper into my arm.

"Your actions have consequences." He began to turn on the oven stove.

"NO— PLEASE IM SORRY.."

"YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES."

The fire began to burn my flesh.

"STOP— AGH! PLEA—SE!" I started to choke again.

I tried escaping from his grip but it was too strong.

He took my hand off the stove and pushed it off the counter. I grabbed my wrist in pain.

"Remember this the next time you try and disobey me, ungrateful bitch." He walked off with nothing but anger. Not even regret filled his eye.

Shit shit shit.

I started shaking and crying on the floor, curled up into a ball..

My hands were bloody and burnt. I knew sooner or later I would bleed out.