Sneek Peek

"What's the best thing about me?" He asked his sister.

"I love that you're broken." Rhaenyra chuckled. "What's the best thing about me?"

"I love that you fight for me." Rhaegon said. "What's the worst thing you've ever done?" He asked.

Rhaenyra smiled and kissed Rhaegon. "Falling in love with my older brother."

Royal chambers

"You have exposed your sister!" Viserys shouted at his son.

"I haven't done anything that you haven't, father." Rhaegon said. "If I had 10 women in my bed right now, you would congratulate me. You'd be even happier if I made one of them pregnant regardless of it being a bastard."

"I would, and I would legitimize the child myself." Viserys said.

"Then why is Rhaenyra different?" Rhaegon asked.

"Because she is your sister!" Viserys shouted. "Your courtship is at an end. You will wed Laena Velaryon, and you will do so without protest."

"Very well, father, but I won't stop loving Rhaenyra." Rhaegon left his father's chambers.

Rhaenyras chambers

"How many people have you loved?" Rhaenyra asked as she was cuddled in the arms of Rhaegon.

Rhaegon smiled. "Only one."

Royal chambers

Alicent handed a cup of wine to her husband, king Viserys. "He's angry, but give him time to calm down and see sense." She said.

"It's not anger, dear wife." Viserys said. "It's love."

Hi guys, so I'm starting a new HOTD story

It's my first Rhaenyra x male oc story, so please be patient with me

I'm actually excited about it

Feel free to comment and vote