Chapter 3: The beginning of days full of surprises

"..." - The red-haired young master is clearly not happy at the moment.
"...If you are wondering about this lemonade, it's Ron-nim's idea, again." - [ ] says as she gives Cale the drink and he drinks it in displeasure.

"Where is Ron?" - Cale hands back the empty glass [ ]
"He is... treating the cat scratch marks on his neck" - Giggles to herself, [ ] remembers the night before

A "cat"... not really suit for that man, maybe a puppy will more suitable?

"...Is the scratch serious?"
"Not really, young master, it just a small scratch." - [ ] observes Cale's face - "...Are you worrying about Ron-nim?"
"No. It's just annoying to think about."

As Cale getting out of bed.

"Young master, may I ask the name of the man you just brought home yesterday?" - Her hand is holding Cale's "simplest" outfit.
"....It's Choi Han" - Cale's body stiffen slightly as [ ] touches him.

'Hm~ It's "Choi Han"~ What a pretty name for a pretty boy~' - [ ] tries to hold back a smile as she dress Cale.
'It's also easy to remember because it sounds like...' - [ ] stop dead in her tracks.

'...Korean.'

"[ ]?"
"Yes, young master?" - [ ] tries to give Cale her brightest smile.
"..." - Cale looks at [ ], his eyes showing slight concern.

'It's impossible...... Hah, but even if it were possible, what's the big deal? It doesn't matter anymore...'

"All done now, young master" - [ ] pats Cale's shoulder - "Will you be heading out right away?"
"Yes. I'll take care of everything on my own outside."
"I understand..." - 'Tch, I want to be by your side all day long... ' [ ] cries inside, tries to hold back a sigh.

"Oh, and Ron-nim told me to ask you what you think about the lemonade."
"Great. It's delicious."

[ ] could feel the confusion in Cale's voice.... 'or was that fear I heard?'
It seems like Cale was trying to answer as nicely as possible. Cale goes to the door, opens it and..
*Slam*
He then quickly close it right back.

"Wow, was young master surprised?" - [ ] asks with a smile.

[ ] can see Choi Han staring at Cale as soon as he opened the door, which caused him to close the door in shock. Cale's hand headed to the inner pocket of his shirt.

'... Is he seeking comfort from the 10 million gallons in his pocket?'

[ ] looks at Cale in amusement and she starts explaining right away.

"I didn't have the chance to tell you because you opened the door right away. I did tell him to wait comfortably in his room though, but he insisted that he needed to see you and waited outside the door."
Cale just sigh and open the door again. And he looks like he noticed differences in Choi Han's appearance.

'Of course, everyone will notice the difference! Especially after I put in so much effort!' - [ ] feels proud of herself.

Early this morning while [ ] was doing the job she loves -drying her beloved young master's clothes after washing them- , Choi Han approached her.

"..." - The man looked at [ ] shyly.
"Yes, do you need help with anything?"
"...How are you feeling now?"
"Yes...?"

'What with that question??'

Perhaps because of the confusion evident on [ ]'s face, the man continued

"Last night, I saw that you were trembling so hard... Maybe the sight of blood scared you, right? I think I should apologize..." - He bows his head.
"Huh?! No! I wasn't-- ..." - [ ] stops to think a little - "...To be honest, it was true that I was a bit scared at the time, but I'm okay now, thank you for your concern."

She lied. But there was no other way, how could [ ] say that she was trembling not because of fear but because she was so excited at the sight of three cool men fighting.

'He would think that I'm weird' - [ ] looks away with slightly blush face.

"Is that so... Um, can you take me to your master's room?"
"Young master Cale's room?"
"Yes, him."
"Sure, but... As young master Cale's personal maid, I can't let his guest look like this!"

[ ] has serious eyes when look at the man's messy appearance.

"Ah, sorry, I..." - the man looks down his foot.
"It's okay, don't worry. I'm a professional! Let me take care of you!"

[ ] couldn't hide excitement in her smile. She pulled the man's hand to the guest bathroom while giggling. The man could only hesitantly follow.
.
.
.
"Please take off your clothes."
"What?"
"What?"
"..."
"..... I-I mean your cloak and things outside so I could wash them..."

'Oh shjt, I just accidentally spoke my mind out loud!' - [ ] tries to calm her fast heartbeat.

"Um... You don't have to do that.."
"Yes, I must!" - [ ] looked at the man with determination in her eyes.

After a 2-minute staring contest, the man sighed and began to shyly take off his clothes. When the man finished showering, he came out in a towel and saw his things neatly arranged on the small cabinet.

"Huh.. how..."

His clothes are as clean as new... no, these are new?! The appearance and size are still the same, but the material is completely different, more comfortable and lighter.

"Please sit here, I will help you dry your hair"
"Um..."
"Please sit down" - [ ] pressed his shoulder, forcing the man to sit down.

'I will make you more beautiful than ever!'

And now, even though his eyes were still dark, a pure and clean atmosphere radiated from Choi Han. Choi Han looks straight into Cale's eyes

"Pay you back."
"Huh?"
"I will pay you back for the meal."

Choi Han was speaking formally but somehow, [ ] can see Cale frown him.

"No need. Is there anything else you want?"
"There is something I would like to request for your help."
"Tell [ ] your request. She will take care of everything." - Cale points at [ ], which caught her by surprised.

'Eh, me?'

Cale then put a hand on [ ]'s shoulder, which caught [ ] even more surprise.

"[ ] here is my talented maid. She will be able to help you out with almost any normal request. Ah yes, and Ron, the butler you met yesterday, Hans, the deputy butler is useful as well. They will also be able to help you out."

[ ] currently doesn't know whether to feel happy that Cale is actively touching her or to feel socked that he is doing so. Maybe both.

"But you don't even know who I am."
"Why do I need to know who you are? Is there a reason to help someone who does not have as much as I have?"

[ ] tries not to give Cale her boombastic side eyes. She still wasn't used to Cale's sudden change.

"Based on your situation, I doubt you'll ask for something difficult. Well, if it is something difficult, I'm sure [ ] will know where to draw the line."

He pushed [ ] toward Choi Han as he turned away from the two of them.

"Then goodbye. I have a lot of things to do."
"Young master, i will do as you commanded." - [ ] bows behind Cale.

It seems Cale was heading to his father Deruth's office. [ ] watched Cale's back gradually leave and then turned to Choi Han.

"Please follow me, Choi Han-nim."

Choi Han just nod with slightly blushed face.