Chp 08💞

YASHASVI's POV

Seeing him entering the room, I ran to the bathroom and after a few moments his steps disappeared.

I again looked at the paper in my hand.
How..... Why... So many things are running in my head and i can't control them. Everything is so out of control.
Tears started to roll down my cheeks and my body started shaking. My heart started to feel so heavy and those scenarios started to take over my mind. THAT NIGHT.... THOSE SCREAMS.... THOSE SCENARIOS....

I take the vase and throw it in the bathroom's mirror. It broke into pieces and i walked to the bathtub, not before taking some mirror pieces in my hand.

I sat in the tub and turned the tap on. I placed my hands on both sides of the bathtub and leaned my head backwards.

"Will he really come here for me? But why  now? After 3 years... What he wants now.. Why did he come back?" I said to myself, tears were rolling continuously and With every word my hand holds the mirror more and more tightly.

My breathing becomes uneven. My hands started going numb.
I started breathing more heavily and  painting. My eyes started closing and I slowly started going into the water. I didn't have the strength to stop myself.
.
.
.

'I do have so many enemies, but whenever i look at the line of people who want to kill me.... The first person i see is me' i thought.
.
.
.
Soon my mind went blank and everything went black.
.
.
.

AVINASH's POV

I came back to my room after this hectic day. I entered the room but stopped after seeing her. As soon as she saw me she ran to the bathroom.

'is she awkward?' Because of that accident?" I thought.

___(Author says)____
Author- accident nhi.. kiss bolte hai usse
Avinash- aabhi yeh bolne ki jarurat thi
Author- socha yaad dila du
Avinash- whatever
______________

Anyways, i took my clothes from my wardrobe and went outside of the room to another  room's bathroom. I came back to the room after taking a shower and saw no one there. I went to the study room to take some files (actually wants to check on her) and no one was there either.

'still in bathroom?' i thought

These girls really took so much time it did not matter if they had to get ready, take a shower or go shopping. I sat on the couch and started to do my work.

An hour passed and she still didn't come out of the bathroom. I decided to check on her and knocked on the bathroom door.

*Knock knock*
No reply
*Knock knock*
No reply

I took a deep breath.

"If you didn't come out in... In... 5 min. I break this fucking door and came in. I will not care if you have your clothes on or not... Or you're in the bathtub or in the shower..." I shouted from outside the bathroom.