Chp 24💕

AVINASH'S POV

I step out of the hotel, weighed down by my lost hopes. I know I will find her, but still, something feels off.

"Kahan ho, asvi? Ik baar mil fir chahe kitna bhi gussa kar lena?" I said to myself while walking.

I know what I did was wrong. I needed to talk to you too... I needed to clear our misunderstandings... But something happened, and I had to leave... far from you... I know you're mad at me, but I know my Asvi. Somewhere, you're waiting for me. I missed you as much as you missed me...

I will find you soon and won’t let you go after that...

After leaving the hotel, I head towards my car... But a voice from behind stops me...

"Suniye!" My steps and breath suddenly halt at this voice... A smile spreads across my face...

Yes...
It's her...
Asvi....
It's my Asvi...

I turn around abruptly... And that face, which is the joy of my heart... my life... my heartbeat... my treasure... is right in front of me...

I'm seeing her after a month... but it feels like this one month lasted a hundred lifetimes... Like ages have passed since I last saw her...

She's wearing a lavender-colored anarkali suit... A small bindi on her forehead... Earrings in her ears... And most importantly, that beautiful smile she’s wearing...

The sunlight falling directly on her face highlights every facial feature... She is glowing like snow... Her plump pink lips look so kissable... Her cheeks are shining in sun... And her eyes... Don’t ask...

If I didn't know how to swim, I would have drowned a thousand times in those eyes...

I might just die from happiness...

She's holding out one hand... She's holding my handkerchief... It must have fallen from my pocket while taking out the car keys...

"Asv—" I start to call her, but a voice interrupts me...

"SHIVI!" someone calls out. Asvi turns around... and I see a person standing behind her...

He is wearing a mask... which he is taking off... Gloves in his hands...

SHIVIN SURYAWANSHI...
YES, IT'S HIM...

"Shiva, I have been waiting for you," Asvi says to him... But he doesn’t respond; he’s continuously staring at me...

Wait, Asvi knows him?
And
WHY. THE. HELL. ARE THEY CALLING. EACH. OTHER. BY. THOSE. NICKNAMES???

"Asvi—" I call out to her, trying to get her attention. She looks at me... But Shivin interrupts me.

"Shivi, go and sit in the car," Shivin says as he steps forward.

He's telling her to leave...
Who is he to say that...

"Firstly, you're late... And secondly, who are you to order me?" she shouts at him...

'That's my wife,' I think proudly...

"Bacha, I’m not in the mood for jokes... And it's a request, will you please go and wait for me in the car?" He says with a tight-lipped smile and seriousness in his tone to her and looks at me again...

Wait, did he say 'bacha'? Ohh please, He must be kidding??
And why is she talking to him like that?
And ignoring even my presence here?
I am too confused to say anything...

How do they know each other? And most importantly, why is she not talking or even looking at me? Why?? Is she that mad??

"But why do I have to go, Shiva?" She asked with a frown.