Chp 20💕

YASHASVI'S POV

"Avin, yahan nhi samne dekhiye" i points towards the road "warna accident ho jayega"

We both are going to the business party and already late, because of him. Not just late, i had to do my make up again because scene went intense at home.

"Ho hi Gaya hai accident, mera dil ka. Yeh saree badi jo se lagi hai dil par. Isko ilaaj ki jarurat hai" he said concentrating on road but one of his hand on his heart and smirking. He glanced at me and i looked outside to hide my blush, which i knew already spread across my cheeks.

"Aabhi toh ghar par-" i said but he interrupt saying "itne se mera kya hoga Mrs. Malhotra. Woh toh yaha aana tha otherwise i wouldn't have let you walk out of bed"

He again glance at me again "focus, Mr. Malhotra" i said, widening my eyes.

"I am focusing" he said looking at me again. "Mr. Malhotra, for god sake eyes on road" i said and he sighs with a 'okay'.

After a while, we both reached the destination, and he got out of the car to hold the door for me.

'SUCH A GENTLEMAN HE IS'

Together, we headed towards the party hall. As we walked in, Rakshit spotted us.

"Bhai, bhabhi you guys are late" he said and i looked at avin with anger because we are late because of him.

He cleared his throat "haan toh, koi dikkat hai tujhe" he asked, adjusting his coat and moving towards him.

"Nahi jiju isse kya hi hogi" maanvi with Jaanvi joined us and they both hugged me.

"Haan mujhe hai dikkat you just shut up" Rakshit said to maanvi and she snapped her eyes at him and they stares at each other for a good time.

"These two always kept fighting.' i thought and shook my head with a smile.

Later, we all get busy at the party. Avin introduces me to some business partners, but during this time, his hand never leaves my waist. Instead, it tightens periodically. After a while, Kunj and Himank also arrive, and we continue meeting with the guests.

"Avin, you continue here; I will go and check on Jaanvi and Maanvi," I said, freeing myself from his grip and he nodded.

AUTHOR'S POV

As the party Continued, Avinash decided to search for her as he noticed her absence at the hall.

"Asvi, kahan ho yrr?" He said to himself walking in a corridor which is actually empty. His senses are saying something bad is about to Happened. Anxiety gnawed at him as he stormed towards a room, his mind racing with dark thoughts.

As he pushed open the door, his worst fears seemed to materialize before his eyes. Yashasvi and Shivam stood close and he is holding her hand, engrossed in conversation. Avinash's jaw clenched as he took in the scene, his jealousy flaring into a fiery rage.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?" Avinash shouted, his voice trembled with anger. His eyes narrowed, jealously, anger and possessiveness darkening his expression.

"Avin, it's-" Yashasvi was Answering very calmly But Avinash's furry knew no bounds and he went and punched Shivam on his face. In response, Shivam lay down on the floor and some bleeding started on the corner of his lips.

"Avin-" yashasvi shouted at Avinash and turned to shivam.

The room fell into stunned silence as Shivam staggered back, clutching his face in shock. Yashasvi gasped in horror, her hands flying to her mouth as she witnessed the violence unfold before her eyes.