𝟮-𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀

Third person pov;-

King Alaric's face shifted from calm to a tight-lipped expression of anger as he read the letter from Umbrasia. Queen Celestia watched him intently, reading each subtle change-a furrow of his brow, a slight clench of his jaw. She knew all too well that such signs boded ill, the contents of the letter clearly more disturbing than she had anticipated. Princess Luna observed her parents, her heart racing with anxiety. She tried to glean some clue from their expressions, but their seasoned masks of royalty revealed little.

With a swift motion, King Alaric folded the letter, his movements betraying his frustration. "Take the messenger to the meeting room," he commanded his general, his voice firm, leaving no room for questions. He then turned to Queen Celestia, giving her a look that she understood immediately-a silent plea for her support.

Queen Celestia nodded subtly, standing in unison with the king. She turned to Luna, who had remained seated, her breakfast untouched, her eyes wide with unasked questions. "Please, finish your breakfast, Luna," the queen said softly, her tone carrying an uncharacteristic edge of urgency.

"But mother, what's wrong? What did the letter say?" Luna asked, her voice a whisper of concern. She pushed her plate away, her appetite lost to the growing tension.

"Just finish your meal, dear. There's no need for you to worry. Everything is under control," the queen replied, her voice gentle yet firm. Without waiting for a response, she followed her husband, leaving Luna alone with her thoughts and the echo of unanswered questions.

As the sounds of their footsteps faded, Luna sat back, staring at the empty seats across from her. The sudden shift in the morning's peaceful routine left her unsettled. She knew better than to press for answers they were not ready to give, yet the urge to understand was overwhelming. The mystery of the letter and its dark implications lingered in her mind, casting a shadow over the light-filled morning.

🌟✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌟

(Idea for luminaria chamber)

In the dimly lit meeting room, the air was heavy with tension. King Alaric, Queen Celestia, and General Thorne sat facing the messenger from Umbrasia, whose face remained obscured beneath a dark hood. The atmosphere thickened with each passing second, the weight of impending decisions pressing down on them.

"How can you be so certain that the assailant was from our kingdom?" King Alaric's voice broke the silence, his tone firm yet tinged with incredulity.

The messenger's response was steadfast, his voice deep and resonating from beneath the shadow of his hood. "He confessed as much," he said evenly. "Moreover, he bore the sunburst mark-a clear indicator of his origin from Luminaria."

The messenger, known as Eron, was among the most trusted and fearless servants of King Zephyr of Umbrasia. His reputation for unyielding courage and loyalty preceded him, making his words all the more impactful.