𝟯- 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆

Third person pov;-

In the grand meeting chamber of the Luminaria kingdom, an eerie silence enveloped the room, a stark contrast to the tumult that raged outside its walls. High ceilings echoed back the murmur of uneasy breaths, while tall windows threw slivers of light across the somber faces of the kingdom's protectors and high officials, all assembled in urgent summons.

Suddenly, the silence shattered under the deep, resonant voice of King Alaric. "The King of Umbrasia has written to us," he began, pausing to scrutinize every face, his gaze sharp and discerning. Tension knotted the air as he continued, "Someone from our own ranks attempted to assassinate him." Murmurs rippled through the hall, a wave of whispers swelling in disbelief.

"More precisely, it was one of our protectors," King Alaric declared, letting the words hang heavy in the air. The chamber fell silent again, the weight of his accusation landing squarely on the shoulders of every guardian present.

The head of the protectors, an aged man with a battle-scarred visage, stepped forward, his head bowed. "My king, with all due respect, I cannot fathom such betrayal among us," he stated, his voice thick with confusion and fear.

Alaric responded with a cold firmness, "I shared your disbelief, but the traitor bore the sunburst mark. We must identify this rogue element, for we face the celestial council in merely two days. Their judgment could bring severe constraints upon our realm."

Before the protector chief could reply, a young man in his early 20s stepped forward, startling the assembly. He bowed deeply, his demeanor one of urgent respect. "Your Majesty, I believe I may know of whom you speak," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"And your name, young man?" King Alaric inquired, his brows knitting in curiosity.

"Davian, my lord," the young man replied, then hesitated momentarily before continuing, "It could be Loreth. He vanished from our kingdom three weeks ago, and prior to his departure, his disdain for the King of Umbrasia grew unnaturally intense. He spoke of... of ending his reign. We thought him merely bitter, but perhaps he was ensnared by darker influences."

The revelation drew a collective gasp from the chamber. Queen Celestia's hand flew to her mouth in shock, her eyes wide with dismay.

"Loreth's disappearance—why was this not reported to me?" Alaric's voice thundered, echoing off the stone walls, his ire palpable.

"My Lord, I thought it unnecessary..." the head of the protectors began, his voice trembling.

"Necessary?" Alaric roared, rising from his throne, his figure imposing and wrathful. "Here we stand, on the brink of dire consequences because of this oversight!"

Before another word could be spoken, the grand doors swung open with urgency. General Thorne entered, his expression grim. "Not good news, my lord," he announced, bowing low. "The celestial council has called us to convene tomorrow."

The news struck like a thunderclap, sending shockwaves through the hall. The protectors exchanged uneasy glances, but all eyes were on the king and queen. Celestia's face was a mask of worry, mirroring her husband's furrowed brow as they absorbed the gravity of the council's summons. The stakes were higher than ever, and time was swiftly running out.

🌟✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌟

In the lush courtyard of the palace, Princess Luna was lost in admiration of the vibrant flowers that danced gently in the soft breeze. She found peace in their delicate beauty and the sweet fragrances they released into the air.

Her reverie was abruptly shattered by a loud, familiar voice. Jesper, the Royal chef's son and a notorious troublemaker, had arrived, much to the amusement of Luna.