Chapter 2

Chapter 1: Eien No Tenshi

Naruto woke up to warm fuzzy feeling of the sun rays on his face. He didn't want to wake up yet. He wanted to stay in his bed a bit longer. He wanted to laze around for once in his life. Everything from the war to time travelling and his recent mission, Naruto didn't find time to rest and luxury of sleeping for few extra hours. He then yawned and stretched himself, and got rid of few kinks in his back and neck as he got out of his bed. 'What should I do today? I am having almost a week off. Jiji wants me to rest up properly before sending me out on another mission.' Thought Naruto as he rubbed his messy hair and got out of his room. He then remembered that he was having the three children in his home, but there was no sign of them. He immediately got outside to see, Yahiko playing with a kunai he found at Naruto's house. And then there was Konan who was shouting at him to be careful with it. Nagato was just nodding at Konan's remark when she was yelling at Yahiko. Yahiko for his part was just telling them that, they shouldn't be afraid of him getting hurt, since he practiced kunai throwing with blunt one's before.

Naruto smiled a bit and then calmed down a bit, getting rid of anxious thought about the children. Just then something struck his mind. He almost had a week off! 'Why shouldn't I train these 3 in this week. It will be definitely interesting!' thought Naruto excitedly as he had a grin on his face.

"Hey kids! You guys are up early? What are you up to?" asked Naruto as he walked towards them and had his hands in his pocket. "Naruto-san, good morning! Look I am learning to throw Kunai!" shouted Yahiko with excitement. Naruto just smiled at him and then said "I actually wanted to speak to you guys about it. I have been given almost a week off, so I thought why shouldn't I train you people? You guys want to train?" asked Naruto as he eyed the three of them. Listening that Yahiko jumped with joy as he nodded his head. Naruto, felt that Yahiko reminded Naruto so much of himself, when He was at that age.

"Ye-s we would like to train under you!" said Nagato as he tried to blow off the hair that was falling onto his face. "What about you Konan?" asked Naruto.
Even Konan was eagerly nodding at the thought being trained by him. "OK then! Before that. Let's first have some breakfast!" said Naruto as he motioned the three kids into his house. The three of them walked into his house and then Naruto proceeded into the bathroom and then started to fill it with hot water. He then created a shadow clone without a hand-seal and then instructed it to prepare rice and cook some steak. He also instructed the clone to put some vegetables in the steak. The clone immediately followed his boss's instruction and got into the kitchen and began his job. Naruto then got out of his bathroom and then said "Ok the bath is ready too! I am sure you guys didn't have a bath yesterday after we returned to the village, come on now. Each of you go and take bath one after the other. The breakfast will be ready by then." Said Naruto as he sat on his couch. The three of them nodded and Konan went in to take her bath, as the boys insisted her to take first.

After a while both the boys took their bath as well. Naruto then went to the kitchen to check how far the food was done. It was almost ready. It only needed seasoning. Naruto checked the amount of salt and spice in it and then proceeded to season it. "Alright everyone! Gather around the table, the food is ready." said Naruto as he took the breakfast to the table and served food to the kids. "Naruto-san, will you teach me how to make those clones? They really look so cool" said Yahiko as he sat along with the other three. "Umm... not at your age Yahiko, it requires a lot of chakra to pull that technique, I am afraid you still don't have that much chakra to make solid clones." Said Naruto as he put the ramen in his bowl and a piece of steak on each one of their plates.
Yahiko had a pout on his face but then understood that, he is still a small child and that, he didn't begin his shinobi training yet.

"Ittadakimasu!!" said Naruto and the three children as everyone took a bit of the food they were given. As soon as they put it in their mouth, they felt that the food was melting into their mouth and that it tasted so good. "Oh my god this tastes so good Naruto-san!" said Konan as she ate her ramen. Is this how it feels to have a roof on your head and food to eat on time? Nagato was also enjoying the food. They only had rations they had yesterday and slept as soon as they got to Konoha, since they were tired. But now upon eating real food. And a delicious one at that. They couldn't help but get really happy. They were not struggling to find food anymore!