Apartment

In the lab,we see Ken is working at his build driver as he use the screwdriver and fix it.

Ken:Almost there..

Then we see Max is looking at Ken fullbottles as he pick one.

Max:So Ken..how did you manage to get all the fullbottles?

Ken:Welp.I defeat a lot of smashs to get those fullbottles back before Dark Build can do anything to it.

Max:Okay..I wonder when Riku and his sister will be back..

Suddenly Mia appeared and shout at them.

Mia:Max!Ken!Riku and Miki are hurted!

Ken/Max:What?!

Timeskip

We see Riku recover himself while Mamiya is recovering Miki as everyone is in the living room and gather about what happened.

Max:So you said that you met those guys and they transformed into Kamen Rider to capture those girls?

He said as he point at Ichika,Aoi and Ciel.

Riku:Yeah..I want to protect them and I won't let their plan complete.

Mia:*Look at the girls*So you girls are Precure?

Aoi:Yep.We transformed into Precure and fight against our enemy..

Ciel:But when we got into this world,our transformation has been gone and we can't return to our world.

Mia:It's okay..We can help you girls get back to your world.

Then we see Ken is talking to Houtaro.

Ken:So you are the new rider?

Houtaro:Yep!I'm Houtaro Yamata,also known as Kamen Rider Millennium Gotchard.

Ken:Millennium Gotchard?

Houtaro:A different from the original.I'm here to save those girls and defeat the Hundered group.

Ken:Ok.But for now,we have to be careful about what their plan.

Houtaro:Right!

Next Day

We see Max and Riku is walking down the street.

Riku:So how did you met Ken?

Max:I met him when I was a child.We usually went out for arcade and play it together.My sisters invite him to our house for party.After a few years,we have to move out and we never see Ken again until now.

Riku:Oh..Seem like you guys are best friends.

Max:Yeah..

But then they look in front and saw it was Irene Mikino.

Riku:Oh god not this girl.

Max:Is she one of the hundered group member?!

Irene:*Smirk*Correct and this will be your death!

She charge at them as she use her sword and tried to slash Riku but Max kick the sword away and push her.Irene then pull out her phone and press 666 and Enter.

Standing By!

She then does her pose.

Irene:Henshin!

She then insert to her driver and transformed into Kamen Rider Muez.