𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 [𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝]

In a world where Alphas and Omegas coexist, Joong, a powerful Alpha, owned Dunk, a submissive Omega. Their relationship was not one of love or even friendship, but rather a contractual arrangement. 

Dunk's father had once owed Joong a substantial debt, and to repay it, he had given his only son to the Alpha as collateral. Despite Dunk's hatred for Joong and the unfairness of the situation, there was little he could do about it.

One night, Dunk found himself in heat - a natural biological state for an Omega during ovulation. However, he had neglected to take his medication, which was designed to control and suppress his cycles. As the heat intensified, he became increasingly distressed and agitated. The thought of being alone and unattended during this vulnerable time terrified him.

His eyes drifted over to Joong, who lounged on the opposite side of the room. Though Joong had never shown Dunk any kindness or affection, he was the only one who could possibly help him now. Dunk steeled himself, taking a deep breath before mustering the courage to speak. 

"Joong...I need your help," he managed to choke out, his voice thick with shame and desperation. "I'm in heat...and I don't have my medication..."

Joong's golden eyes narrowed in disgust as they landed on Dunk. "And you thought you could just come to me?" he growled, his voice laced with contempt. "I should have you whipped for this insolence."

Dunk flinched, his body tensing in anticipation of the punishment he knew was coming. But much to his surprise, Joong rose from his seat and crossed the room, his steps purposeful and predatory. 

When he reached Dunk, he grabbed him roughly by the hair and yanked his head back, exposing his throat. "Do you know what you are asking?" he hissed. "You are asking me to claim you as my mate. And once I do, there will be no going back."

Dunk's heart thundered in his chest as he looked up into Joong's cold, calculating eyes. He knew Joong was right; once Joong marked him as his own, there would be no escaping their bond.

But he was also acutely aware of the desperation that gripped him, of the need for release that throbbed between his legs. "Please, Joong," he whispered, his voice hoarse with need. "I can't handle it anymore."

With a growl, Joong released his hold on Dunk's hair and stepped back, his gaze traveling hungrily over Dunk's heaving chest. "Very well," he purred, his voice dangerously soft. "But understand this: you will be mine. Tonight, you will learn what it means to belong to an Alpha.

Dunk nodded shakily, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. Joong stepped closer, his body heat enveloping Dunk like a living furnace. With a rough hand, he grabbed Dunk's chin, his touch burning like fire against his skin. "Say it," he commanded, his voice low and menacing.

Trembling, Dunk managed to choke out, "I belong to you, Joong."

A feral smile curved Joong's lips as he leaned in, his breath hot against Dunk's neck. "That's my good boy," he whispered, before his lips pressed against the sensitive skin there. 

The touch sent a shudder of pleasure coursing through Dunk's body, making his cock throb even harder. Joong let out a satisfied growl as he licked and nipped at Dunk's neck, marking him as his own.

Dunk arched his back, unable to resist the pleasure that Joong's touch ignited within him. He felt himself growing wetter, his body aching for release. 

As Joong continued to claim him, his grip on Dunk's chin loosening, Dunk turned his head, offering his neck to Joong's hungry mouth. He moaned, the sound muffled against Joong's shoulder as he felt his control slipping away.