operator

A/N. This takes place at the factory and i need advice on this game cause been a long time since i played this cause the computer shops here doesn't have any of it
___________________________________________

OPERATOR POV/record

This is John. Im an operator this is merely a record of myself and my team who uncovered something abnormal. Recently we received a threat call from a terrorist who's demanding a ransom for the worker release, and as always we send out swat team to deal some peace talk And here the abnormal begins.

When the Swat was deployed they react differently. the gun that they were previously holding was replaced by other types of gun but the weird thing was. They appeared out of nowhere! And we tried to reach out to them but they dont seem to say anything except yes sir! Roger! Negative! Etc.

Not only that but when they tried to reach them by another unit they were stop by an invisible barrier they can't get in nor shoot through it we can only

Its been ten minutes since Swat team got inside, the terrorist was at the rooftop while the swat was climbing on the other side. The ground unit got nervous as both of them noticed both of their presence they started shooting using pistols most of the shot was wasted but both of them got hit and should bleed out or die. They then switched to melee as the terrorist causationly walk toward the swat while the swat was ?!?

Jumping around like a kangaroo wait what?? The knife fight continues as both of them nearly hit eachother and changing the fight near the edge. The swat knife nearly hit the terrorist but the swat was caught of guard and accidentally fall to his death we curse the misfortune.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                          Terrorist wins.    

Wait what???

The swat that was supposedly dead a few minutes ago. return and throwing away his pistol on the ground and guns reappearing in their hand alongside a bulletproof vest and helmet same goes with the other members i tried reaching them but they started talking all together.

To put this unknown phenomenon is something is happening and when the the i guess i should say last round they returned back to their normal sefl but have no recollection of it the dead members weren't revive like last time. We send them to the hospital for a health check inspection and look deeper on this abnormality

This is john sighning out.

Ps: i need a strong drink for this shits that happend

A/N: so what do you think?