The Incident

It was a bright spring day for Class 1-A. They had been studying at UA to become pro heroes for a few weeks and today was supposed to be some special training, Disaster Rescue training. All Might and Nezu looked out a window and watched as the bus the students piled into left the campus. The skeletal symbol of peace sighed, turned around, and sat on a couch in the room. Nezu soon sat on the seat across from him, a table now between the two.

Nezu: "Is something on your mind All Might?"

The man nodded.

All Might: "Always. My time limit has reached an all time low. I'm barely able to keep my muscle form up for a couple hours. I can feel the embers if One For All and they're no where close to going out, but I fear I might not be able to use them soon."

Nezu nodded and hummed in thought.

Nezu: "I can see why this troubles you, but do you know why your limit has decreased so drastically?"

All Might: "It's because I keep pushing myself. Every time my time limit gets used up I force myself to keep going for another few minutes. If I wasn't injured, that kind of strain would strengthen my body and make my limit lesser. Unfortunately, I don't have the capacity for that anymore."

Nezu: "Yes. Which is why I implore you to cease your hero activities and focus on teaching."

All Might grunted.

All Might: "But then who would keep up in my place? Endeavor? He's fast and has power, I'll give him that, but he isn't me, he can't just show up on the otherside of Japan in twenty minutes."

Nezu: "You're right, he isn't you, no one is. Which is why you need to step back, let the other heroes deal with what you normally would. Japan needs to learn to live without it's symbol of peace."

All Might sighed.

All Might: "You're right, as always. But I can't just up and disappear. I'll do it slowly, over a few months."

Nezu: "Good. Now rest and hopefully you can at least catch the end of 1-A's lesson."

Nezu got off of his seat and left the room, leaving All Might to wait. All Might looked out the window from his seat.

All Might: "Young Midoriya, I know you will take my place. I just hope I'm around to see it happen."

---

Three hours later...

All Might and Nezu drove into to USJ parking lot and parked next to the bus the class used to get there. As the two stepped out, they noticed Class 1-A wasn't outside.

Nezu: "Odd, I assumed they would be done by now. The school day is almost over."

All Might: "Yeah. What's odder is that Aizawa isn't answering his phone. I knew he'd be mad I couldn't make it but even he doesn't disregard phone calls like this."

They walked up to the doors, but they didn't open.

All Might: "Don't they open for UA IDs?"

Nezu: "Yes, something must be wrong otherwise the systems. Could you force it open?"

All Might nodded.

All Might: "Yes, I should have enough energy to keep it up for a few minutes. Maybe five."

Nezu watched as All Might's skeletal body began to emit steam as his muscles grew and inflated. In just a couple seconds, All Might had adopted his muscle form. While it wasn't any taller than his regular body, it definitely had a bigger presence.

All Might: "Here we go."

He put both of his hands into the crack between the doors and effortlessly tore them off their hinges. It was what he saw in the otherside that made him freeze.

Nezu: "All Might? What is it? Is everything oka-"

Nezu too froze as he walked around All Might. In front if them sat Izuku Midoriya, though he was facing away from them. He was drenched in blood and both of his arms were obviously broken. Next to him laid Tsuyu Asui, though it was clear she had undergone more damage than he had as all four of her limbs were bent in odd directions.

Nezu: "O-oh dear!"

He rushed forward to them to examine the extent of their injuries, but then gasped. All Might payed no mind as he absently stepped forward and surveyed the area.

Nezu: "All Might!"

He looked down to see two people had their heads rested in Izukus lap, Ochaco Uraraka and Katsuki Bakugo.

Nezu: "T-they aren't breathing!"

All Might's eyes went wide and he whipped his head back to the center of the USJ. The ground was covered in blood and in a crater, laid the class' teacher, Mr. Aizawa. All Might raised his hand and pointed at the man.

All Might: "Nezu, Aizawa."

Nezu turned around and saw the man.

Nezu: "No! All Might, go and find whoever you can. If they're alive, bring them outside!"

All Might didn't even nod, he just disappeared from sight. Nezu stood up and was about to grab Uraraka, when he heard something, a quiet sobbing sound. He lifted his head to find tears coming from Izuku.

Izuku: "I'm.... sorry."

Nezu lifted the boy's head, letting Izuku see him.

Nezu: "It'll be okay. We are here."

Izuku shook his head before he fell backwards, passing out. Today was not going how it was supposed to.