CHAPTER.16

Hello,
First of all,I am updating this part even after the target was not completed. I don't understand if you all like this story,if you all have this story in your libraries or reading list then why don't you vote,why don't you appreciate the Author's work a little....

Vote and comment Alot because I want to read lots of comments

Enjoy~

NEXT MORNING:
Taekook got ready,today Jungkook was going to tae's uni to talk about the smoking incident. Doing their breakfast both of them went to the university...

Their look;

{ Jk's look }

{ Jk's look }

{ Taehyung's look }

{ Taehyung's look }

After sometime they reached Infront of the uni,jk held tae's hand in his and went to the principal's office with him...

Jk knocked on the door.. even if it's his own uni,he came here as tae's guardian not as a mafia or doctor... Even if jk has resigned from his place of Mafia he is still a mafia and has rights to order his man...

Both of them went inside the office after hearing the principal saying "come in"

The principal stood up seeing Jungkook, jk sat in the chair opposite to the principal and gestured him to sit as well...

Jk:Tae!your class is starting in a minute,so go to your class" jk said softly looking at tae with eyes filled with love..

Taehyung nodded and made his way to his class. While jk turned towards the principal, darkly and dangerously glaring at him
Principal:"W-what happened s-sir"he said shivering
Jk:"You don't know" jk said staring at him darkly..
Principal:"T-the uni is in c-control sir"
Jk:"SO YOUR FUCKING STUDENTS SMOKING AND TEACHING OTHERS IS NOTHING FOR YOU!!"
The principal was shocked at the information,he didn't knew...

Principal:"I am s-sorry sir,I didn't know about this incident"
Jk:"Find out who were the seniors" Jungkook said controlling his anger.
The principal checked the cameras and called the seniors who were teaching taehyung about smoking..
After sometime the seniors came..

Jk:"Let's get to the point,why were you teaching juniors about smoking Even after knowing it's harmful" Jungkook said calmly
Boy"W-we didn't d-o it ourself, we were forced to do it"
Jk:"Who forced you" Jungkook said glaring them
Boy:"I don't know" the boy said trying to hide who forced him. Jungkook was a mafia so he knew how to get out secrets.

Jungkook pulled his gun out of his pants and loaded it,there was no way he was going to shot them. He was just scaring them. The boys shivered looking at the gun and gulped. They looked at each other and decided to tell the truth.

Boy:"J-jessica" they said..
Jk raised his eyebrow,he remembers she was a new student,tae told him. And he also warned him not to get close to her....

{ Flash back }

Taehyung came out of the university and saw jk in his car,he sat in the car.
Jk: how was uni
Tae:it was good,you know there is a new girl in our class. I don't like her she seems rude.
Jk:then don't talk to her okay, stay away from her.
Jungkook said and taehyung nodded cutely. Jk kissed his forehead and again focused on the road

{ Flash back ends }

Jungkook:call the girl Jessica and taehyung.
The boys went to call Jessica and taehyung, Jessica was sitting in the class, again competing with taehyung when the boys came and told her, Mr.jungkook came to meet her...and taehyung

As Jungkook was a mafia,he was a well known personality, Jessica looked at tae, smirking to which tae didn't give a fvck because he already owns jk. Jessica got up acting like a celebrity. Taehyung also went after asking the teacher for permission.

The door of the office knocked and Jessica and tae came in.
Jessica:baby what are you doing here.
Jessica said trying to act like he is her boyfriend.
Jk signalled taehyung to sit in his lap, taehyung was standing behind jk, Jessica thought jk was asking HER to sit in his lap... She proudly walked but before her taehyung sat in jk's lap.

Jessica:get up you bitch, he is asking me to sit
Taehyung looked at her and giggled a little for her stupidity, jk also laughed at her, which was obviously adding fuel to her anger. Jessica angerly pushed taehyung from jk's lap.

Jungkook's eyes darkened,he was about to hit her but stopped hearing a sound of a SLAP...

Yes....Taehyung slapped her....

To be continued:))

Hope you enjoyed this part...
30 votes for next part...

Hopefully this target gets completed... Or else forget about next part...
                     ________________
                          ___________
Anddddd,
I also have a YouTube channel, c'mon cupies subscribe to me there....
I will upload oneshots there as well so you can tell me any requests for episodes,if I wouldn't be able to make a part of my series I will surely make a oneshot of it on YOUTUBE...
My YouTube is : Author_loveislife7

Once again,
I have made a group for all of my readers. If you are interested dm me in my Instagram account...

{ IG: Author_loveislife7 }

Author_loveislife7