~CHAPTER.19~

On the call
"Hello is this Mr.jeon's family"
"Yeah I am his husband! Is everything fine"
"Sir we are calling from xxx place and I am sorry to inform you your husband got into a serious accident, please come fast"
"W-what"

Taehyung's phone slipped from his hand,his hands and legs were trembling.

He quickly took the car keys and dashed outside to go to the place the caller told. He drove at fast speed and reached at the place.

He reached the area and saw an abandoned building, he frowned thinking jk has already left mafia world then what I'd he doing here.
He felt anger raising in him thinking this mafia thing was the reason his kookoo got in accident.

He ran inside only to find darkness. He shouted jk's name but no reply. He walked forward and forward and eventually saw light coming from somewhere.

He walked towards it and came to a garden,the garden was beautifully decorated with lights and flower petals. It was making him confused.

(Just imagine it's like that I couldn't find a suitable picture)

He felt footsteps coming behind him. He turned around...Only to see Jungkook standing healthy, holding a banquet of flowers.
He ran towards jk and hugged him tightly sobbing hard.

"K-kookoo! You a-are fine r-right?" Taehyung asked looking at jk with his doe eyes. Jk softly wiped taehyung's tears and kissed his forehead.

"I am fine bubba" jk said smiling.
"Then why are we her-"
Taehyung couldn't complete his words when he saw jk sitting on his one leg pulling out a ring. ( And said Marry me Juliet~) Heheh I just remembered the lyrics...

" Taehyung I know I did wrong by punishing you. And not believing you but please forgive me, I just want to let you know I love you. I want to be with you till my last breath,I want you to be my other half .

With you, my life becomes whole, and with you, my days become bright.You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer.You are my North, my South, my East and West, the sun of my morning and the night of my day. I found the reason to my smile the day I found you. So will you please be with me on my sadness and happiness."

As jk said those words, taehyung tears flowed from his eyes, he was feeling overwhelmed,he nodded his head and forward his hand. Jk held his hand and slid the ring in his finger. He stood up and held tae's waist pulling him closer.

He came forward and placed his lips on tae's lips, kissing his softly yet passionately. He sucked his lower lips...

(Note: taehyung is innocent,he doesn't know anything about those things, he also doesn't know how to kiss )

As taehyung didn't know how to kiss,he just kept his still letting jk do whatever he wants. After a long kiss taehyung tapped jk's shoulder as he couldn't breath anymore.
Jk pulled away breathing heavily, creased tae's face.
"Let's go home it's getting cold" with that both of them went home and slept peacefully in each other's arms

To be continued:))

So I was thinking to start a new season of "HIS STRICT DOCTOR HUSBAND".
in which taekook will be married, with a strict but soft jk and innocent but trouble maker taetae....

So do you all want a season 2....

Let me know in the comments.