CHAPTER.17

1. Click the screen
2. Click the star shaped icon down there
3. Thank you for voting

Before starting next chapter, everyone I have a serious and important question.
DO YOU WANT SMUT IN THIS FF
if yes then comment : 💜
And If no then comment:❤️

I am really confused about this so please help me!!!?

Let's dig in~

Taehyung slapped her, everyone stood their shocked while jk smirked.
Taehyung: keep your filthy eyes to yourself or else I know how to plug out your eyes.

Everyone was shocked because the boy who is always scared,now dared to slap JESSICA....
Jk smile internally seeing tae being brave and possessive for him.Jessica raised her hand to slap taehyung back but felt a strong grip on her hand. She looked up and saw jk gripping her hand, glaring at her. Jk picked taehyung up and made him sit on his lap...

The principal who was watching this drama silently said
Principal: Jessica we got a complain about you that you asked the seniors to teach taehyung smoking

Jessica looked at principal, trying to act innocent but her legs were shivering at the thought of being caught. Jk was observating her actions and as a mafia,he could understand this small thing that she was behind this...

After a few threatens by our dEaR jeOn jUnKoOk,she admitted she was behind this...
Jk:what was the reason
Jk said because he knew there was no way someone can harm other without any reason..

Jessica:He is intelligent and smart... He is also very popular, I also wanted to be popular so I thought if he gets caught smoking,it will ruin his reputation and he won't be popular

Jk:Even if you were intelligent,that doesn't mean you will do these things.
I need you to suspend Jessica from this uni.
Jk said to the principal who nodded. After that tae went to his class to continue his lectures while jk went to the hospital...

In the hospital:
Jk was standing at the reception, when another doctor came towards him.
???: hello you are Dr. Jeon if I am not wrong
Jk:yeah I am,may I know who are you
???: I am doctor seokjin,I got transferred from other department.
Jk:oh hi... Nice to meet you
Jin:nice to meet you too! How about we grab lunch later
Jk nodded and smiled softly,both of them got back to checking patients...

Like this some days passed by, jk and Jin got along very well, Jin was a really funny and joyful personality whereas jk,he was a cold doctor for others but Infront of Jin he was a total baby... He calls Jin "hyung"and always tells him,his problems...

Jin knows about taehyung and his little space, because he has already meet him when he came to their house for some documents.
Meanwhile....
Taehyung was busy in his uni work, he has exams next month and he was focusing on his exams... Without caring about his health...jk also didn't notice it because he was busy with overloaded hospital work

It was a normal day in taekook's life. Jk was making breakfast while taehyung was upstairs getting ready for his exam.

After getting ready. Taehyung came downstairs,they ate their breakfast and taehyung obviously ate after lots of tantrums...

In the exam
The teacher distributed the exam papers and everyone started to write, taehyung knew every question because he studied all night...

The exam came to an end and taehyung gave the answer sheet to the professor. Jessica on the other hand was also writing her exam,

Jessica is back to university because she was suspended for a month. As she was suspended,she couldn't get the notes and now she didn't know anything in the exam.

Time skip ( three weeks )
Taehyung's exams completed and he was on vacation. Tomorrow was his results And he knew he did good in every subject.He was really happy because he thought he can make jk proud...

Right now Jungkook was in the kitchen and our taetae was watching TV, after making food jk called taehyung to the dining room

Both of them ate their food... Taehyung was feeling low because he has been working hard for his exams, and eventually he skipped his meals... He was afraid to tell jk

Because first jk will be angry and taetae will get punished and second he will get stabbed by those scary needles..

Next morning
Jk and tae got ready for the results. Both of them drove to the university. Going inside the office,both of them sat Infront of the principal..

Principal:hello mr.jeon
Jk just hummed and nodded...
Principal:I am sorry to say sir but taehyung has f-failed in every subject. He is a brilliant student and if he is like this what will happen to the others.

As the principal said that jk's blood boiled,no one is his life has ever compliant him and this fucking principal was complaining continuously...

Taehyung on the other hand, his eyes widened at the information he was getting. He froze on his spot,he couldn't believe it. He knows how much hard work he did,this can't be true...

How much he wanted to tell jk it was a misunderstanding but no words came out of his mouth. He looked at jk with teary eyes processing everything..

To be continued;)))

               ____________________
                    _____________

It's a long update so I hope I get votes.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel...
Help me reach 1k subscribers 😭🤌

( YouTube: Author_loveislife )

50 votes for next part

Love ya 🤟

Byee see you in next part