-----Chapter 2: eclipse-----

Evie was in a in a jail-like cell, she was just sitting there thinking about her friends, then the door to evie was opens, a the person was tall, the person had a dark orange color rays sticking out of his headplate, half of his faceplate was black on his right side and his left side was orange, shape as a crescent moon, A dark orange and black frill is worn around his waist, with a orange and black one around his neck. The person was also wearing orange elf-like shoes with a star symbol on the outer part of the shoes, and a moon symbol in the inner part of the shoes, and what looks like bells tied to red ribbons on his wrists, evie stood up quickly and face the person, the person chuckles, "you quite something you know?" he scoffs, evie glares towards the person, the person laughs more, "my name is eclipse, you?" he folds his arms and leans against the wall closest to him, evie calms down a bit but she was still quite tense still as she continues to glare towards eclipse, "evie ... .evie power...why am i here...." Evie asks seriously, eclipse just laughs, "cause of that soul of yours!" "What is so! Important about my soul!" Evie shouted as she raised her arms in the air, "what does my soul have to do with all of this!?" evie shouted in anger, this made eclipse laugh more,"you know nothing you know that kid?" eclipse laughs more then stood up "there are 12 souls....bravery, courage, justice, kindness, loyalty, patience, integrity, perseverance, hope, faith, fear, hate, and finally determination, the strongest out of the 12, you..." eclipse point towards evie's chest, "you have the determination soul" eclipse said, evie eyes widen, she couldn't believe this at all, the soul is the reason why she wasn't with her friends, her home, evie got even more angry, the soul was why she was here, eclipse was laughing "Now you know why your here!, The one and only Determination soul!" Eclipse laughs more, evie gets even more pissed off then she bangs on the cell bars with her inky tentacle, this startled eclipse badly, eclipse stops laughing then bangs on the bars back "watch it kid!" "not a kid..."Evie rolls her eyes, eclipse gives her a annoy look then rolls his eyes then stands up the turn around and walks away "welp i try to give you company" eclipse leaves the room, evie scoffs then throws a piece of rat bone into a wall then leans against the cell wall then slid down to sit down, "he better hope that they are alive or so help me i'll kill him..."