Chapter 1

It starts with us

It starts with us

It starts with us...

But...

What if?

It starts with you.

Or what if...

It starts with me.

Well technically it all started with my birth. Yeah, yeah i know, i was born by my mother like a normal person. What?! Did you think i wouldnt tell my story myself? Im sorry to dissapoint you, but yeah. Im telling my story. So bear with it. So i was born completely natural in a hospital. It was like being pulled out of a deep slumber. Well, I was named Y/N. So of course i was the most beautiful baby of the day.

Note from the author: Please tell your story truthfully!!!

Okay, okay, maybe i wasnt the prettiest, but i wasnt normal either. I was above the average to say the least. So as i was growing up, I always tried to do the best i can, to make my mom proud. Like who wouldnt want to make their parents proud. Even in daycare. Yeah, yeah sounds like a nerd. So I always tried to get the best grades and I studied lots of hours. To put it simple, i was a straight A student. But at some point ... my mom wouldnt let me go to school, because she thought I was wearing Make-Up. Silly i know. Like why do you care if I wear Make-Up or not! So she would always check my face and rub it with a towel till it was red, since she thought i had Make-Up on. After that she was satisfied, since she thought it was normal for me to look like a tomato. Sadly when I went to school, the redness stayed on my face, so everyone considered me ugly. At some point i even drew pimples and other things, so I wouldnt go to school all red. So everyone always called me nerd or bullied me... but at night... I could finally do whatever I want. So every night i dressed up, wiped the Make-Up of my face and went to the club with some friends at another school. I was a real Bad Bitch at night. Always partying, drinking, whatever. But one night everything changed for me. You have to know, we have this one really popular student in school. His name was Kim Taehyung and he actually was one of my bullies. He always made me do his homework or ordered me around. Yes, i know. So as i was saying, one night i was in a club near our school. It was really cool. Like, Music was blasting and everyone was either dancing or drinking. So suddenly a man came to me and started a conversation, which we continued for a few minutes. Then i finally asked him what his name was and i guess you can already tell. Yeah, i was talking to Taehyung. I think i was just a bit to drunk to realize whom i was talking to. Well ANYWAYS, like you can imagine I had a Crush on him at some point during school...BUT not now. I am Crush free right now. Fully. Totally. Maybe not totally? Maybe i still have a little Crush on him...but nothing big. So we began dancing while talking and as time passed the dance floor got more crowded. So we had to adjust and dance more closely. Now, our bodies were almost fully touching eachother and our eyes were locked together. It was like he was hypnotizing me. I couldn't look away from those dark brown eyes. Those eyes, who were sucking me into them like a black hole. I didn't know when but we started becoming even closer. Now our lips were almost touching and I could even feel his breath on my face.

At this point it was impossible for me to move, he captured me with his mesmerizing smile. This cute boxy smile Half an hour later we were sitting on a Chair, me on his lap, I could feel his Breath on my neck now. Then we started kissing. First it was a slow kiss full of love, but after sometime it became more and more hot. Suddenly he grabbed my thighs and went to one of the Clubs Bedrooms with me in his arms. He pushed me on the bed and then...I blacked out.

Heyyy, how'd you like the first chapter? What do you think happened? See you in the next chapter if you wanna know. Okyyyyy! Have a good day. Bye bye

Tilda