Chapter 3

Your POV:

When I woke up, I saw a man lying next to me. As i looked a bit closer, I got shocked to see Taehyung! What was he doing here? What happened yesterday? And lastly why was I lying next to him? The Moment I stood up, I saw my clothes being ripped. "Nononono, that can't be! I didn't just have a one night stand with my bully. Shit! What should I do now. That was definetly not the way I wanted my night to end. I have to get out of here, before he wakes up. I can't let him see me like that" I quickly wrote him a letter on a piece of paper without my name on it then I left. " I just hope, he'll forget this" When I came home my mom started yelling at me for not coming home. To shorten the argument, that was about to happen, I ran up the stairs to my room, since I also had school in an hour. After I got out of the bathroom, I chose my outfit for today:

 After I got out of the bathroom, I chose my outfit for today:

Now I had to hurry, since I took a bit too long. I pluged my headphones in and started listening to music while going to school. I really love listening to music! Just before school I stopped walking. "What if he knew it was me? Shiiiiit! My next class is the same as his! What am I gonna do? Should I just pretend he isn't there? No, that's too suspicious. I have to act normal!" Okay, thanks to my thoughts I was really late now. I quickly went into school and knocked at the door of my classroom. I walked in and immediatly regretted being late. Everyone was looking at me. Like EVERYONE! "Ah, Ms. Y/N is honoring us with her presence today" the teacher said. I mumbled "Sorry" and walked to my desk. I knew arguing now wouldn't help me, so I just sat down. And to make matters worse Taehyung sat beside me. "How will I get through that day?" Around  Lunch time I was sure that Taehyung didn't know it was me last night. His routine of annoying me was going on like usual. Even while eating he sait beside me with Jungkook and Jimin and started playing with my hair to distract me. Finally last periode arrived. I just had to get through this and then i could go home. But then Taehyung sat beside me once again. "Y/N? Y/N?? Jagiya?" "What the hell do you want" " Ohh so that's the name you respond to, interesting" " Ughh just forget it" "Hey! I wanted to ask what you got at number 4" " Figure it out yourself!" "Come on, just tell me" "Fine! It's 69" "69? Interesting" "Don't think wrong now" "Okay, okay. Thanks." Atlast the bell rang and I sprinted out of school. Another hour and I would've fallen unconcious. Later at home I realized my bracelet was missing. "Are you serious?! Today can't get any worse." This bracelet was a gift from my late grandmother. I couldn't believe I lost it! " I have to go a little early to school tomorrow to look for it"

Heyyy! I know I took some time to write this chapter, but I hope you like it! Have a good day/night!!

<3

Tilda