Chapter 2

V's POV:

Now I have to start with this introduction shit, right? OK. Well, I am Kim Taehyung also know as V. I am 18 years old and I go to xy school with Y/N. She's pretty cute, right? Sadly she thinks me as her bully, but I don't want that! I just want her attention, but I always lash out on her, because of my situation at home. My Mom died four years ago and my Dad married his wife after just two months. And about my Stepmom...I don't even wanna talk about her. Ever since she moved in with us, she has been treating me badly. I have to do all house chores while she relaxes and even then she still complains to Dad, so that he abuses me. I have more bruises on my body than I can count. That's why I always wear shirts with long sleeves, jackets and long pants.

 That's why I always wear shirts with long sleeves, jackets and long pants

Anyway, that was it with my introduction so let's just get to the story:

It was a totally normal school day and as I was going through the hallways of my school, my friends ran up to me and Jimin patted my back with his hand: "Hey V, how's it going?" I flinched at the impact. "Did your dad hit you again" asked Jin with a worried look. "It's fine, I'm used to it." After that we went to class. They are the only ones I trust that's why I told them about my family situation...and my crush. It was break time, so we went to the cafeteria to eat lunch, but half way i stopped. There she was. She's the most beautiful girl in the world to me, but I can't say that to her. So I just admired her from afar, till Jungkook urged me to get going. After school Suga asked if I was coming to a club with them to drink in the evening. I agreed and we parted ways. As soon as I was home I did all the chores for today and after that it was time for homework. Normally I'd give it to Y/N so she could do it, but I haven't had the chance to see her again today. Finally around 7pm I was finished. I just got ready for the club, got my bike and drove to my friends. It was pretty loud in the club with music blasting, but I didn't care. We got ourselves a table and ordered one round of drinks. After sometime I was kinda wasted when I saw this beautiful girl. She kinda looked like Y/N. Maybe that's why I got up and went in her direction. We started talking while dancing and our bodies got closer and closer. At some point we sat on a random chair. She was on my lap and our faces got closer inch by inch. First our lips barely touched, but what began as a small kiss, got to a make-out session. Then I picked her up and walked to one of the clubs bedrooms. At this point I couldn't think properly  so I threw her on the bed and...blacked out after also getting on the bed.

Heyy, you got through the second part! Yayyyyy. I hope you're already excited for the next part, because I am. Bye! See you soon

Tilda