Shocked

Maheen Was in her Room reading her book when haya spoke walking towards her.

"Maheen Umm.... I don't know but I saw prince Rudra Staring at Sehzadi Ruhani with intensity... and I also saw Sehzadi Ruhani Disappointment Face when princess Saudamini hold Prince Rudra hand."

Maheen was surprised at what Haya had mentioned, as she put down her book spoke.

"Are you Sure about Your words Haya?"
Maheen asked as haya Sat on her knees and Spoke holding Maheen's hand.

"Yes Mallika I'm Damn sure and I think
You should Talk about this matter personally with Sehzadi before Taking any decision otherwise I'm sure You also Don't want your Daughter to End up like you."

"Alright...go and ask her to come and I will see what she says or what's her opinion," Maheen replied, as she began to think deeply.

Haya stood up and Walked out to
Maheen felt a bit nervous about bringing up the subject, as she understood that it could be delicate and sensitive.

She decided to approach the topic with gentle care and compassion, as she wanted to make sure that her daughter felt comfortable and heard so that if their something she won't Hesitate to tell her.

Soon Ruhani arrived as She entered inside the room and spoke.
"Ammi you called me???"

"Yes Actually It's been So long since you are Away From Home and umm as we need to share alott of things..right?"

"Sureeee Ammi I would love too as I wasn't able to get Sleep in my Room," she replied as She jumped on the bed and put her head on her mother's Lap before covering herself with duvet.

"Soo Tell me about your Whole journey." Maheen Asked caressing Ruhani's hair gently, feeling the familiarity of it under her fingers. She had missed this so much, and it reassured her to have her daughter back with her.

Ruhani started Narrating whole incident to Ruhani as She listened to her daughter recount, the details of her journey, Maheen felt her heart tug with emotions as she felt how would that Been for her child.

"Are you okay now?" she asked, as she was concerned about her daughter's mental and emotional state after having been gone
for so long.

"yeahh I'm all okay Ammi you tell how was everyone when I wasn't here???" Ruhani replied.

"Everyone was fine, but they missed you so much we all used to Pray everytime for you to come back home Soon," she said, as her eyes filled up with tears remembering Those months.

"Aww Ammi please don't cry look I'm back to you now safely." Ruhani spoke wiping Maheen's tears.

"hmm....by the Ruhani can I ask you a question???"

"Of course Ammi." she responded gently.

"Do you like anyone???"
Maheen asked Ruhani as she had to choose her words carefully, she did not want to lie or Force her daughter in loveless Marriage like her parents did to her.

Ruhani became shocked by the direct question, as her mother had never asked anything related to relationships or romances before.

She didn't respond immediately, as she went silent And took few moments before Speaking.

"No Ammi.... I don't but What made you ask me that all of sudden?"

"Certainly I feel like I should Ask You about it because Your Father and I has Find a suitable groom for you...and before taking any Decision I want to ask That if you like someone or not."

Maheen thought about the implications behind her daughter's question, as she took in the situation.

She was aware of the fact that the prince's visit was also to secure a possible alliance, which added more weight to her daughter's inquiry.