First Day

I hated finishing one school then moving onto the next. Some say it's an achievement to be proud of, but it scared the living hell out of me. New school? New teachers? New students? No thank you. New faces, new opinions. New environment? Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

I hated change, and because of change I almost changed my whole life. Which is ironic. Get it? Cause I hate change. HAHA. I love that joke. And I won't change ;)

That lead me to my first day of college. Yay. I was so excited... to go home. The second I opened the doors to the school I wanted to dash to the nearest bus station and run. I wish powers existed then I could fly, no teleport, no turn invisible! And I tried to run.. but I couldn't find my bus pass. Damn it. Powers couldn't help me there. Unless I could see though stuff. Which would be pretty cool. I would be called InvisaWomen! I'd think I got to change the name though... cause I'd definitely be bullied by all the 12 year olds. Lol.

Checking my pockets... nothing. Okay... that's okay! Just got to be somewhere else then!

GRABBING MY BAG AND CHECKING INSIDE... nothing?! SERIOUSLY?! Today of all days?! Whyyyyyyy!!!

Okay school, here I come!

I had to be positive. Until I couldn't be.

"Okay first name?"

"Zaria" I smiled.

"Last name?"

"Uhh Coleman"

"First year?" she laughed.

"Yes Miss..."

"It's on the table hunny" she laughed.

Mrs. Brown huh? Married! That must be nice. Why did she laugh when I didn't know her name though? She even asked if I was a first year... and I said yes! Why did she laugh? Did I say it weird? Oh god maybe she's racist! Oh no what do I do now?! I can't do anything about that. Maybe if I never talk to her again and leave her alone. Yeah maybe she won't talk bad about me to everyone then...

"Sugar?"

"Ughhhh" I grumbled to myself.

"You okay baby?"

"Huh? Yeah no I'm fine" I laughed "just lost in thought".

"Well I looks here like you don't have a dorm so I'm assuming you have a plan for that... textbook fees will be payed by the end of the second week of the first and second semester..."

Oh a lot of information. I better be listening.

"...So I hope you will join us for some clubs or teams that we have here this year, they're good for making you look busy. And if there's anything else, feel free to ask anytime love".

Maybe it got it all wrong. I am judging huh.

"Okay, thank you!" I smiled.

"Bye bye dear" she smiled.

"Oh wait I think I need my dorm key" I laughed.

"Baby weren't you listening?" she chuckled.

I looked blankly into her face, looking for clues. Was she joking? Did I misunderstand something?

"Sorry am I supposed to get them somewhere else?" I laughed.

"In the system it says clearly that you said that you have your own accommodation sorted out hun".

"IWHAT?"

"Is that not the case my love?" Mrs Brown frowned.

"Well is there a way to get a dorm now?"