°•*.•.𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓭.•.*•°

In the midst of Seoul. People comes and people go. But, Love only comes once. But, Will it develop to someone else? Twice?

.........

.........

*.:°•Present•°:.*

Ni-ki was on his way to His boss's room. Ni-ki knocked and heard a 'Come in'.

Ni-ki: You called me, Master?

Hoon: Oh, Riki. Come here.

Ni-ki came inside the office and sat down on the chair in front of Sunghoon. Sunghoon went straight to the point and said something different from any other days.

Hoon: I want you to steal something.

Ni-ki: Steal? I've never had a mission like this you know.

Hoon: I know it's new for you, but you're the one I believe in the most.

Sunghoon placed his hand on top of the Younger's hand and rubbed it gently.

Hoon: I know that you can do it, Ni-ki.

Sunghoon's words made Ni-ki feel a bit relaxed and happy.

Ni-ki: I'll try my best, Master.

Hoon: I know you'll try your best. You can take Sunoo with you if you want.

Ni-ki: Umm, who's the target?

Hoon: Oh Yea. He's Yang Jungwon.

Ni-ki: Yang Jungwon? The wanted mafia? That's messed up.

Hoon: I know, That's why I need you to be alert.

Ni-ki: Yes, master.

Hoon: I'll send you the location later.

Ni-ki nodded and sighed. Then, Ni-ki stood up from his chair and bowed to Sunghoon before leaving the office. Once he was out, he started Jumping like a little girl.

Master... He... Touched my hand! I really want to tell him about my feelings, But...(Sighs)

Sun: Ni-ki!

I looked at Sunoo Hyung who was coming to me.

Sun: I've been looking for you!

Ni-ki: Why?

Sun: I just wanted to grab some lunch with you.

Ni-ki: It's not even lunch time yet and we have to grab some clothes Instead.

Sun: Another mission?

Ni-ki: Yep, master told me to take you too.

Sun: I'm not wearing that girly clothes, right?

Ni-ki: We'll see. (Grins)

Sun: I don't like this grin.

Ni-ki: You'll start to like it soon~

I said in a sing-song tone and left from there. Well, who knows what I am going to wear today. Just don't make me a girl again this time (me: I will :)

Time skip-

Jay Hyung got a message from master about what I'm going to do for now and Stood up from his chair. Jay Hyung took some clothes from the closet, well it's normal, But sometimes scary, because I always get clothes that are really really Revealing.