°.:ו.𝓞𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴.•×:.°

Mention of (js in case I don't want to traumatize others): drinks, a little mention of Blood. (Well, I didn't want to scare anyone 😅)

Ni-ki looked over to find Sunoo as he was a step behind his success.

Won: Looking for something, Chulsoo?

Jungwon's soft and husky voice made Ni-ki flinch.

Ni-ki: Nah, Just thinking how I got the handsome person to spend a night with except those simpers. (Rolls eyes)

Won: Maybe, because you're pretty and probably not like them. (A/n: of course U_U)

Ni-ki smiled in victory.

Ni-ki: Well... We should get some drinks... Before that...

Won: Sure. (Grins)

Ni-ki felt a weird shiver spreading in his body, Saying 'Don't go after him'. But, He brushed it off and followed Jungwon in a room to who knows where.

...

After a little silent. Jungwon bought two Drinks in two glasses and placed it on the table before looking over at Ni-ki with predatory Smirk.

Won: I'll be back soon.

Jungwon said walking over to a door which seemed to be like a washroom. Ni-ki took the chance and pulled out a little jar which had an white powder inside. Zalepon.

Ni-ki mixed the powder with the wine and sat back down on the couch acting normal. "I'll have to win." Ni-ki thought to himself. Jungwon walked inside the room again taking a moment to examine Ni-ki and then sitting beside Ni-ki.

Won: So, Chulsoo. Am I the first or you've slept with someone else too?

Jungwon said with a grin and narrowed eyes.

Ni-ki: You're the first, Mr Yang.

Won: Oh, I almost forgot about the drinks.

Jungwon said in which Ni-ki nodded and grabbed the glasses. Giving the drug mixed one to Jungwon.

Won: Cheers.

Ni-ki: yes, Cheers.

Ni-ki said smiling as he took a sip on the wine waiting impatiently for Jungwon to take a sip. Finally, Jungwon took a gulp in the wine. His Adams apple moving up and then down. Ni-ki quickly looked away blushing a little as he was caught staring. Ni-ki looked over at Jungwon who seemed to get effected by the drug. Soon, Jungwon's head fell down on the couch on Ni-ki's lap.

Ni-ki: Finally.

Ni-ki said before checking Jungwon's pockets and finding the pen drive.

Ni-ki: Found it.

Ni-ki said still feeling a wave of uneasiness hitting him on the mind. Ni-ki shook of the feeling and stood up taking a last look at Jungwon's 'Sleeping' Form.

Ni-ki: idiot.

Ni-ki said throwing a blanket on Jungwon before walking away.

Ni-ki's POV

I have to tell Sunoo hyung. I took a look at my earpiece which was hanging down. Uff... Annoying. I mumbled before walking faster and the music of the bar getting louder as I stepped inside and saw Sunoo drinking while texting. Woah, What a prince charming while I'm working like a maid!

Ni-ki: Kim Sunoo.

I said ghosting behind Sunoo hyung.

Sun: Ah! oh my- Ni-ki! You scared the leaving shit out of me!

Sunoo whisper-yelled to me before looking around.

Sun: done?

I smirked and made a thinking face.

Sun: Come on, Don't tease me! Say it! Did you get it?

Ni-ki: Yep.

I said proudly before walking away while dragging Sunoo.

Ni-ki: I can't stay in this clothes for so long. Where's the outfit you bought for me?

Sun: It's in the washroom stall, The 3nd one.

I nodded and went to the washroom quickly.

Ni-ki: I hate this girly stuff. But... I'll do anything to win... Master's heart... (Smiles)

I changed my outfit and was about to walk out of the washroom. But... Then I felt someone grabbing my mouth with a... Napkin...? That smells... Weird....

Flashback (A/n's Pov)

As Ni-ki mixed the powder in the wine. Jungwon opened the washroom door a little to see Ni-ki's work with a dark grin painted on Jungwon's lips.

I knew it... That kid thinks I'm easy, Huh? I'll show you.

Jungwon thought before walking out and sitting beside Ni-ki and as Ni-ki gave him the glass of wine. He fake drank it too make it look real. He acted like he passed out and laid his head on Ni-ki's lap.

As Ni-ki left the room. Jungwon stayed still resting his forehead on his fist as he watched Ni-ki not noticing him. Jungwon chuckled darkly before standing up and following after Ni-ki making sure he doesn't know anything.

End of flashback

"Well, Seems like he fainted?"

"He thought you were dumb. Oh, Look at him. He looks like a little lost bunny"

" Shut up both of you, Boss is tired.  Get that kid inside the van."

Four voices was all Ni-ki heard before passing out. Three unknown, One Jungwon's. The person who carried Ni-ki had... Blood on their clothes... Soaked in blood...

______________________________________
That's for today!!!! 😁 A little update for WONKI0405

Well, How are you all????

Byee~~~💗💗💗

Berries~~~~~ ☺️💗💗