°+。:.。𝓒𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂。.:。+°

In the Billion of people living on earth, I'm attracted to YOU. But, now... I lost interest in getting ignored. :)

  A/N'S POV

Ni-ki slowly opened his eyes just to find himself tied up in a Chair with a scotch tape on his mouth.

(Ni-ki: My skin will be damaged, You bitc- a/n: Language, Nishi.)

Ni-ki looked up at the door as he heard someone unlocking the door.

Won: Seems like you woke up? Nice. (Grins)

Jungwon's grin screamed 'Danger' And Ni-ki knew it. Jungwon walked closer to Ni-ki like a north magnet going to its south.

Won: So, Mind to give me my Pen drive back?

Ni-ki tried to say something, But he couldn't because of the scotch tape. Jungwon grinned widened as he saw Ni-ki struggling to speak.

Won: let's have some mercy on you.

Jungwon said before gripping Ni-ki's chin and pulling the scotch tape out slowly. Ni-ki lips were swollen red because of the scotch tape.

Ni-ki: You Fucking-

Won: Uh-huh, No cursing, Darling. or I'll put this back on your pretty mouth.

Jungwon smirked as he noticed Ni-ki going silent in a second.

Won: So, Hand over the pen drive.

Jungwon's voice was demanding leaving no room for arguments. But, Ni-ki was up to His master's heart and he will fight for him No matter what.

Ni-ki: I don't have it.

Ni-ki said looking away. Jungwon Narrowed his eyes at Ni-ki rather confused.

Won: What? you don't have it? Don't even Joke Right now.

Ni-ki shrugged his shoulders before rolling his eyes. Jungwon was fed up with Ni-ki's Nonchalant Responses and actions. He glared at the younger before calling a Guard to check Ni-ki's body. (If you ask why he's not the one checking Ni-ki? He doesn't touch strangers~ (stranger who!?) back-)

?: Boss, The pen drive isn't here. But, A little note.

Jungwon stared at Ni-ki blankly before grabbing the Note from the Man.

"Missed me, yang? I knew you would do something like this. But, remember One scratch on that Boy's body and I'll leak the Video."

~Sunghoon park

Jungwon grinned mischievously as he read the Note loudly. Ni-ki on the other hand was confused and shocked that Jungwon was careless and Not worried a little.

Won: So, He really thinks he's smarter than me? Always a companion.

Jungwon teared the Paper apart which made Ni-ki's Jaw drop on the floor.

Ni-ki: why did-

Won: now, we'll see what we have to do with this little thing.

Jungwon said to his guard and the guard whispered something in his ear.

Won: Enemy's enemy is my friend, But that'll make me look like the villain once again.

The guard nodded in agreement before making his way out of the room leaving Ni-ki and Jungwon alone in the room. Ni-ki huffed and rolled his eyes. Jungwon Looked over at and muttered something under hiz breath.

Won: What's Your name, little theif?

Jungwon said inching his face closer to ni-ki's.

Ni-ki: For your kind information. I'm not a "Little theif" and about my name. why would i tell someone like you? (scoffs)

Won: Feisty. I like it. (Grins)

Ni-ki: untie me, You je-

Won: Shh, One more curse and I'm shutting that pretty mouth of yours again.

Ni-ki: Whatever. (Rolls eyes. Pt: forever)

Won: I guess I asked something?

Jungwon's voice held up a Pride of authority and Defense leaving Ni-ki with no chance with denial.

Ni-ki: tsk, it's Ni-ki. You-

Won: Where is the Pen drive, Now?

Ni-ki kept silent not answering.

Won: Ni-ki. Answer.

Ni-ki: I'm not telling you.

Won: You don't love your life, Do you?

Ni-ki: My job matters, My life doesn't.

Won: Well, Suit yourself. Be stubborn for your own no-good.

Jungwon shut Ni-ki's mouth with the scotch tape being put back again.

Won: I warned you.

Jungwon said before opening the door and walking out leaving Ni-ki alone in the room.

  Ni-ki's POV 

I have to untie myself somehow... Where did I put my dragger Today!?!? They didn't take it, right? Wait...

I thought before Trying to move my legs a little to see if I can feel the dragger in my Pockets. Shit... There are not here... uff! I hate this Fucking place. My hands hurt. Wait. I shaked my hand feeling a little switch knife wrapped in my sleeve. Oh... Thank God, Sunoo hyung hid it there. I thought before trying to get the switch knife to open.

I know I will hurt my arm, But whatever! I grunted as the knife touched my skin. Shit, It hurts more than I thought... The knife landed on the rope which was tying up my hands... Wait... But, Is the knife sharp enough...? (Overthinking.) I should try to get it under the ropes... Wait... It's...

After what felt like eternity... I did it! I managed to cut two knots. It's enough for my hand to Pull out. I freed my left hand which was red and bruised, Nice. How many things are left now!? Ugh! I Finally managed to to free my other hand and then legs. Those motherfuckers are clever. But,  Cleverity gets Nowhere except hell.

Plan : B

______________________________________

that's for today. ☺️💗 I'm a little unwell today that's why it's a little short, Sorry about it, Berries 💗

Byeee~~~~

Berries~~💗💗💗