20-"I will never text you again"

"Um" a voice interrupts and immediately recognizing the voice, we quickly detach from each other.

"Hey Ginny" Chace nervously says

"Sorry to interrupt...what that was" she says with an irritated facial expression.

"Let's start heading to the car" Chace attempts to change the topicand we follow suite.

Hold up... I just kissed Chace freaking Rodriguez!

Even though this wasn't the first time we kissed, this one just felt more... realistic? The other kisses were great but I mean...wait, did I just admit to Chace being a good kisser?

No, no, you can't actually tell me that I may actually like Chace...for real. That would be bad because Chace doesn't get feelings for girls, he just messes around.

Why did I even kiss him, in the first place? Did I really think that Chace's body language read 'I want to kiss you, Kierra?'. Even if I felt it did, I could have at least waited for him to make the first move!

We drop Ginny off at her house and say our goodbyes before we drive off. Now that Chace and I were alone in the car, I decide that maybe I should wait a bit to see if he would bother to bring it up but if he doesn't then I would have to perform that task.

Like thirty minutes passed by and there was still dead silence in the car; Chace hasn't said a single word to me! That's so strange.

I try to take short glances at him every five minutes for two reasons. In an attempt to try to read his mind by studying his facial expression to see what he might be thinking of, the other reason is so that he might catch me taking those glances and be like: "Why are you looking at me like that?" and then the conversation can start from there. In case it isn't obvious, none of those were successful.

I don't know about Chace but I need an explanation so once I saw that we were already getting close to my house, I decided to ask away.

"You don't want to talk about what just happened?" I break the silence

"What do you mean?" He asks

"What do I mean? Are you serious?" I let out a sarcastic laugh

"I didn't think what I asked was funny" he states

"I'm not laughing because it's funny, I'm laughing because you're trying to pretend like nothing just happened"

"Okay, what do you want me to say?" He asks as we finally get to my house

"I don't know, anything will be fine"

"Just pretend like it didn't happen" he tells me

"Oh, wow, so typical of you but as you wish" I say as I open the car door

"I don't even get why you're mad, I didn't force you to kiss me"

"You didn't force me to kiss you?! Is that all you have to say?!" I almost yell

"Gosh, Kelvins, you're just a lot!" He exclaims angrily.

I don't bother to say another word, I just leave the car and slam the door shut behind me.

I don't hear his car engine turn on until I'm already at my doorstep unlocking the front door. Once I open it and walk in, I hear his car drive off.

"Happy to see you" a voice greets me.
Standing in the hallway is Will.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"I'm staying over for the night, I still have a room here, remember?" He asks