8. Shisui v Kasumi part 2

Kasumi's POV

It's time for me to bury my feelings for Shisui and protect my operation. I love Shisui and Blueberry and I want the three of us under the same roof but I can't afford to be caught. Otherwise, I won't be able to fight grandpa Danzō and being arrested means that Danzō can access me as he pleases since Konoha prisoners have no rights that protect them. I won't only be held liable for this crystal operation crime but also the kidnapping one. I didn't really kidnap Naruto, I'm just protecting him from being grandpa Danzō's test subject. I'm sorry Shisui, but I will have to fight you to not be caught. I don't really intend on fighting you like I want to make out with you so badly right now but I can't. I know your loyalty lies with the well-being of Konoha and the Uchiha and I won't fight you on that.

"There's only one way we will fight Kasumi," I raised my eyebrow at his statement.

"Okay have it your way," I threw crystal needles his way. I knew he would dodge them so I prepared another attack for him. I did my handsigns and touched the ground with my palms, "crystal release: crystal needles!"

I created long, sharp pink crystals that shoot at the target at extremely high speeds with pinpoint accuracy. And as expected, he was trapped them.

"Got ya!" I said and smiled. I walked towards him.

"Yeah, you got me off guard," he let out a laugh, "I must say - you are very powerful, Sweetcakes. These needles were fast."

"Why thank you. Now what must I do with you?"

"You shouldn't lose your eyes on your opponent," I heard a voice behind me.

Ohhh shoot! That was a clone! It's too late for me to dodge. I turned back, saw red glowing eyes and next thing I collapsed.

Guren's POV

Nagato woke up and joined us in this fight. That's when Kakashi and Itachi retreated since Nagato possessed the Rinnegan and one of his six paths of pain with him. I trapped Gai in a crystal pentagon and he is here with us. Nagato almost lost his balance but Treasure helped him back up with her puppet.

"I can't sense Mitsuko's (Kasumi's) chakra anywhere. Is she alright?" Treasure asked.

"It's my fault! I didn't see those two swapping! Damn it!" I hit a boulder nearby.

"Calm down, Guren. We have one of their comrades trapped in your crystal pentagon. We can look for them and negotiate. And if is anything happened to her, their comrade will also have to die in their eyes. For now, let's get Nagato back to the hidden rain and take this man with us," Treasure said.

I nodded. Kasumi (Mitsuko), you better be alright or else, I will have to turn the entire village into particles crystal!

Treasure's puppet took Gai in a Pentagon crystal and Nagato and put them inside itself. The puppet went to one of their hideouts in the forest.

The Konoha duo came. Guren and Treasure stood in a fighting stance. One of the six paths joined them.

Itachi raised his hands in surrender, "we are not here to fight. We are here to negotiate. We know Shisui has Kiyomi(Kasumi). And you have Gai. I am proposing an exchange."

"On what grounds should we believe that your Shisui has Mitsuko?" I folded my arms.

Kakashi added, "She was battling Shisui of the body flicker. We know that she fell into his genjutsu."

Guren laughed out loud, "As if he has no weakness."

"We know that you are wondering where your teammate is. We can help you find her. If we find her, you can give us Gai."