4th of November 2023

The next day he answers, I was so happy. I run to my phone and open his message and I shocked. I read; "what do you want?!?" I can't believe this; it must be a joke. I replied to him seriously? and he said, yes, I am, do you want something from me? I said yes, I want, I want to leave. He said okey alright and I said bye. He texted me 10 minutes later, he said; "block me or I block you". I said you took this to this moment so do you. He said Let me say something to you and if I lie, I hope to die. He said "I want you to know that I always loved you with a good intention, if I ever cheated in you, I hope God will curse me, I wanted to be with you till the and if I lie, I hope to die. When I see someone act stubborn and don't keep his word and have someone better than me then I don't want to see that person. I did several things to keep us in peace because I want you bad, but you always say I'm lying, and I am not speaking the truth. But I never say something about it because I don't want to lose you but now, we are talking I'm going to empty all my heart. I placed you in a position that's dear to me, maybe you don't see that, but it is the truth. I never thought of cheating on you. I love you so much that even if I must give my blood to you, I will do. But I asked you for one simple thing and that's remove TikTok, but I didn't ask you to do it I just wanted to look, or you really would do it for me. I already know your using TikTok good, you're just watching, and I don't have problems with it. I didn't expect you would say "I'm going to remove it when I want" it doesn't matter anymore, I used to talk about you with my mom but it's the day that I can say to her that we are done. You know why because I want someone who is like me, you are a girl that says that I'm lying when I talk to you or say you cheat when I don't give too much time, but you are wrong. Because when somebody loves you so much, they can't do other stuff behind your back, I know I'm not an expressive person but today I am, and this is the truth. I swear in God I never thought of cheating on you, but you don't believe me because for you it's like I'm always lying. And you always think I'm a bad person, but my love this is the truth, and I have nothing to lose. You're going to see that you're the one who is wrong not me. You say I'm bad and I'm lying to you because I don't show you enough love, but the reason why is because this is the way I grew up, I never had someone who loved me when I was young. I don't know what it is to be loved and certainly not how I can show my love to you. You don't understand me, and you already say I lie. Ask me why you are like this, then I will tell you, but you don't ask anything. I can't talk sometimes with you because if I want you already make me a liar. I'm a person that doesn't show my love to others, but I see everything and keep everything in mind even if it's a small thing. The last time you went outside with Salma in the night, and you know that I don't like you going out in the night. I didn't want to tell you that it disturbed me because my word has no worth in your life. For now, I emptied my heart to you and if I leave now, I will leave in peace because I told you everything.