30th of November 2023

It's going perfect for days now, and I didn't catch him on cheating. I understand. I found myself thinking about him, as I often did, longing for a love that would never be returned in the same measure. He was always on my mind, his presence haunting me like a ghost. I loved him deeply, but it seemed like he barely noticed me. Our relationship felt one-sided, with me giving everything and receiving nothing in return. I couldn't help but hold onto hope, believing that one day he would see me the way I saw him. But as the days passed, it became clear that my love was futile. I poured my heart out to him, laying bare my feelings in the hope that he would understand. But he remained indifferent. Our interactions became toxic, filled with misunderstandings and unspoken words. I clung to him desperately, afraid of losing the little connection we had, even if it was tearing me apart inside. I knew deep down that I deserved better, that I shouldn't settle the bare minimum. But love has a way of blinding us, making us hold onto something that's not meant for us. Every day was a battle between my head and my heart. My head told me to let go, to find someone who would love me the way I deserved. But my heart refused to listen, holding onto the hope that he would change. I felt like I was drowning in a sea of unrequited love, struggling to keep my head above water. Each rejection felt like a punch to the gut, leaving me gasping for air. But despite the pain, I couldn't bring myself to walk away. I was addicted to the idea of him, to the possibility of a love that would never be mine. Sometimes I felt sad or lonely, but I knew it was important to keep moving forward. I didn't want to dwell on the past or waste my time chasing after someone who didn't feel the same way about me. Instead, I want to choose to focus on the future. I knew that there were good things waiting for me, but despite the pain, I couldn't bring myself to walk away. The thought of losing him was too much to bear, like ripping a piece of my heart out and leaving a void that could never be filled. So, even though things didn't work out the way I had hoped, I was grateful for the lessons I learned and the experiences I had. Those years might not have been the happiest years of my life, but it was a turning point—a reminder that I deserve love, happiness, and a future filled with endless possibilities.