Why are you being so mean?!

TW: suicide attempt, past abuse, bullying, swearing, eating disorders

________

It was Tuesday. Oliver was paired with abbie. The most dumbest and emotional kid in the school. No one knew how he managed to stay alive for so long.

He was having trouble with a problem. 6 x 3. He asked Oliver for help but he just called him a crybaby. Soon he needed more help. And this time, Oliver said out loud "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING CRYBABY?" Abbie felt tears prickle in his eyes. He started crying and everyone but ruby, Claire, bubble, and engel started chanting "crybaby, womp womp, dumbfuck, wah wah, someone come get their fatass infant!" it just made him cry more and more. Until he grabbed his stuff and ran out of the class. But before he could, Oliver said he should kill himself

He was on the school roof. Thinking. Why is he even alive? His parents wanted a girl, not him. They often let out the anger on him. And he couldn't even tell his own brother because last he tried to, he threw a piece of glass at him. Almost hitting his eye. He was neglected at school and at home, he couldn't even call it a home. He wished he was everything they wanted him to be. A girl, pretty, smart, popular, money. He couldn't do one thing right. He wished he could but.... He knows that's not gonna happen. His parents often threw a knife or something sharp at him. He couldn't sleep because he was scared. He was under weight, dangerously under weight. He had a eating disorder. He fucking wishes he could die. So he almost jumped, before he heard a voice yelling. No, multiple voices yelling. But he couldn't even care less. He was doing this. He was jumping. Because no one gave a single shit about him whatsoever. So why should he care?

"ABBIE!"

"ABBIE PLEASE!"

"DONT DO IT"

"Nah, let him cook"

"GET AWAY FROM THE FENCE!"

but there was one single voice that made him rethink everything. It was lana. The love of his life.

"ABBIE, I WOULD LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! JUST DONT DO IT!"

Abbie smiled. He loved lana. But he knew she didn't love him back. He took of the pin on his backpack and threw it to Lana. She loved hot pink, it was a hot pink and white flower. He had made it himself at engels House.

He jumped. He did it.

He hit the ground. Blood everywhere. All the teachers ran down to seem the was alive.

He had a pulse. He was alive, but his stem was withering. Marking his life. He was rushed to the emergency room. Everyone got a 2 week break and could leave earlier, except the bully trio

"I called you guys her for a reason. I have suspected that you are responsible for the attempt of suicide with Abigail Williams. Also known as abbie"

Zip and Edward pointed at oliver. They were told to leave

"so, why?"

"...." Oliver stayed silent.

TBC

(494 words)