03

~

Friday May 22, 2023

" girl what's up with you ? You haven't been speaking for the past few hours , is everything okay ?" Kamryn sat down , pouring a big amount of fruity pebbles in her blue bowl , then onto Kylie's

Kylie continues to nod her head until Kamryn had enough, " come on SPEAK !" Kylie left a sigh before replying , " me and Michelle went to the game well we tried but the gas went empty but then we were able to get some from someone and then we went but it was over " she stayed silent for a few second

" then I found out he got a girlfriend ughhhh " she tried getting up until her sister sat her down gently , " you will be okay girl ! I mean he's a celebrity - wait idk never mind sorry but you'll be okay !"

Kylie for the last few hours had been gloating in her bed, thinking of how the opposite would have went yesterday .

She had decided to order some chick fil a from DoorDash , she had to wait at least in between 30-60 minutes for the food to arrive at the door . Kylie got up to do her daily face cleanse with her gel mask besides her .

35 minutes later, her food had finally arrived . She could smell the tasty spicy deluxe sandwich go through her nose, taking it inside the home she places it down to grab spoon since she had got Mac and cheese also

" let's fuck this shit up " her voice was still sounding like a disappointed type, but she had to find way to get over it . " maybe next time " she uttered under her breath until her phone made a hard vibration .

" what ? Omg you serious ? Michy don't play with me now ..." she inserted one more piece of spicy deluxe before suddenly jumping up and down , realizing Setffon would show up at the mall tomorrow.

" ooh let me pick out what to wear , too early eh don't give a fuck ahh " she was done placing the clothes in front of the mirror before sitting back down .

Soon she had decided to make a new YouTube video after recording herself yesterday afternoon , " just gotta edit a few things " she says to herself , Jain adobe and Final Cut Pro from her latest MacBook Air .

~

" you ready girl let's go , before he disappears again " Kylie jumped inside , her glorious white teeth revealing as she was continuing to feel all ecstatic . The two began their near-30 minute drive to the mall .

" we will soon be there ! Right Mich?" Michelle shook her head , her eyes focusing on the road . And after some time, they would eventually pull up the mall noticing a lot of people lingering outside .

Kylie continued taking videos of herself and Michelle until abandon boy decided to video bomb and attempted to flirt with them until Michelle placed her hand in his face.