Chapter one

~third person~
"You useless brat how could you!?" Archie's mother yelled.
"I'm sorry mom I didn't mean to please don-" Archie was cut off by his mother slapping him across the face.
"You are useless and you always will be." Archie's mother states as she grabbed a beer bottle and smashed it on top of Archie's head making him fall backwards onto the hard wood floor.
This was a normal for Archie; he was always abused by his parents which made him very shy, have social anxiety, and trust issues. Archie has friends but those friends were the friends he's been with his whole life. His mother continued to yell and scream at him. Archie tried hard not to cry because if he did it would only make it worse for him. When his mother was done yelling at him he had more bruises on him from when she got very angry at him for no reason.
Archie got up and slowly went to the upstairs bathroom without making a sound cause if he did he would get beat more. Archie washed off his new cuts and bruises then he washed his hair and then the cuts from where the glass bottle hit his head, but he first needed to locate the cuts. Archie takes a shower and the warm water kinda stung when it hit his fresh cuts but it was relaxing. Archie was exited to go back to school so he could go in the music room and play his guitar and violin while singing. Archie was very good with string instruments and signing. Music is the only thing that can calm Archie down and make him feel safe and protected.