Chapter two

~third person~
Once Archie was finished he put on his school uniform and covered up his bruises with his own make up. He bought himself makeup to hide the bruises. Archie had to take care of himself and have his own job to buy himself new clothes he sometimes had to buy himself his own food. Once Archie covered his bruises in makeup he grabbed his bag silently and walked out the door. As he got closer to the school he heard the school bell and he ran to the school.
"I'm going to be late!" Archie yelled to himself.
Once Archie got to the school he went to his locker that was surrounded by people who he was uncomfortable near. It was the popular people like Cyrus who is very strong and very popular. Archie quickly got his stuff out of his bag and put his bag in his locker then went to the music room where he felt safe. When he got there he went to a music cubby with a violin and guitar and lots of music sheets. Archie did the violin, guitar and piano. Archie grabbed his guitar and his notebook that was in his cubby and he started writing a song he loved signing as well.
When he finished playing and singing he heard clapping he looked up seeing Cyrus.
"That was good." Cyrus said as he came closer making Archie quickly put his stuff in his music cubby and run he hated conversations even talking in general. Archie had a few friends but that's all. Archie ran to his friends Caleb and Jason. Who were arguing about something dumb like always.
"Hey isn't that Cyrus?" Jason asks as the two stop fighting. Archie get confused and look behind him seeing Cyrus he seemed mad at Archie.
"Why is he mad?" Caleb asks.
"I might have made him mad..." Archie replies.
~Archie's pov~
I looked at Cyrus as he got closer his black hair, brown eyes and his darkish colored skin all shone in the lights of the school. Cyrus walked to me and pinned me against a locker.
"Why the fuck did you ignore me!?" Cyrus yelled.
I stayed silent and Caleb and Jason tried to fend for me.
"He has social anxiety bitch!" Jason yelled.
Cyrus scoffed  and pinned me against the locker tighter and his dark brown eyes glared down at me.