Chapter four

But what if he was right... no he ain't I'm not gay. If I was my mother would beat me more. I glanced at Cyrus but he caught me and I quickly looked away I don't like him and I never will! He's one of the popular people and I'm not! Why does my life have to be so difficult! Why can't I have an average life! TIME SKIP (no one's pov but sorry I sometimes forget what the povs are)
When class ends Asher quickly got his stuff packed so he wouldn't have to face Cyrus but Cyrus came out of nowhere.
"Hey would you like to hang out sometime?" Cyrus asked.
"Oh um I'm uh busy well I gotta go bye!" Asher said as he dashed away not knowing Cyrus followed him.
He quickly went in his house and instantly got a beer bottle thrown at him. His mother was very drunk. Cyrus's eyes widened when he saw what happened he was about to step in when Asher's mother grabbed Asher by the collar and beat him Cyrus's fists clenched and he opened the door.
"DON'T YOU DARE HIT HIM!" Cyrus yelled which shocked Asher and his mother.
"C-Cyrus... why are you here?" Asher asked in a weak voice.
"WHY WOULDN'T I BE HERE I WAS WORRIED FOR YOU!?" Cyrus yelled.
"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!? IM CALLING THE COPS!" Asher's mother yelled.
"OK DO THAT THEY WILL ARREST YOU FOR ABUSE!" Cyrus yelled back.
"THEY WILL BELIVE ME CAUSE IM A ADULT!" Asher's mother yelled.
"SO!? ASHER HAS BLOOD ALL OVER HIM!" Cyrus yelled back and Asher's mom called the cops and Asher sat there crying and shaking in fear and Cyrus and Asher's mother continued to fight.