Chapter three

"I-I-" Archie stuttered not knowing what to do.
"Spill it!" Cyrus yelled.
"I'm sorry...." You could hear the fear in Archie's voice which made Cyrus calm down.
"It's fine... just don't do it again..." Cyrus replied in a commanding tone.
"Cyrus you look like a possessive overprotective boyfriend you know." Caleb says speaking up.
"I-I DO NOT!" Cyrus yelled "I'm just making sure he understands that he can't ignore me."
"Mhm sounds like a possessive boyfriend." Caleb replied.
"Whatever." Cyrus says rolling his eyes.
Cyrus unpinned Archie and looked at him before patting his head and walking off.
"Archie? Do you like Cyrus??" Caleb said jokingly.
"N-no! I'm not gay!" Archie replied embarrassed.
"Mhm that's what they all say." Caleb says with a smirk.
The bell rings and Archie and Caleb go to class. Their class was English Archie kinda liked English cause it helped him write songs but other than that he didn't really enjoy it. The only things he loved in this school was music and being away from his mom. Suddenly Archie sees the teacher hitting his desk with a ruler.
"W-what are you doing???" Archie asked.
"You fell asleep again Archie I cant have that in my class you know this." The teacher replied.
"Oh.... Sorry miss I was just tired." Archie says.
"It's fine I guess." The teacher replied as she went back to teaching but as she was teaching she noticed Cyrus glancing at him every now and then.... Maybe Caleb was right... No he couldn't be.